Dad called cops to perform a wellness check on his son’s property

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Then shyt went down
Troup_County_Georgia_Incorporated_and_Unincorporated_areas_LaGrange_Highlighted.svg

edmondsonatroup.jpg

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
:gucci:

How is a cop running away with his gun holstered while a sumbytch was shooting at him?

That Cac homeowner is a straight up savage.

Privilege, you know damn well that cop tried everything in his power to restrain himself from shooting until he absolutely had to.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Privilege, you know damn well that cop tried everything in his power to restrain himself from shooting until he absolutely had to.

cop was literally screaming "put it down...please...please" as a cac had a gun pointed directly at them, while they'd fire off every round if a black kid had cell phone in his pocket...

i'm hope more cacs kill these cops while they're pleading with them...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I wasn't even looking at the privilege angle, but yeah that too.

I was looking at it from common sense angle. The cop had to have heard that savage shooting at the cop car earlier down by the fence, but the Cop didn't pull his gun out? A man with common sense would have pulled out his gun on gp at that stage, but then just moments later we see the cop running off like a little bytch rather than shooting back. That is some p*ssy shyt.