Dad & two year old son on Facebook live shot and killed smh

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
but you see, there is a discontinuity between the drug game in California compared to that of other places such as detroit. things are more structured and organized through decades of wars and politics. rules are steeped in tradition and being reckless could get you killed by your own people. from the types of shyt I hear from places outside california, theres no order or structure. people just act wreckless just to be the next don juan. same with the gang situation, people b*stardized bloods & crips outside of california, treating it like a free pass to kill eachother. in california, there is actual history and reason to it. its not all about killing someone over a color. Gangs were already fighting and doing shootings on eachother over way before bloods & crips was a thing in california, the colors were just there to signify alliances. another thing is that gangs are generational here. the fathers of fathers whose sons are in a gang were also in the same gang. for bloods & crips & bay area cats, they can go back to the 60s & 70s in terms of roots. for the latinos, its far deeper, some can go back to the late 1800s & early 1900s. the hood I was raised in goes back to the early 80s.

you keep saying "my people" this and "My people" that.. but I run with the hispanics, just like my cousins, uncles and grandfather. :manny: going to war with other hispanic barrios while having a crip gang we share turf with and hella close to.

honestly, why should I worry about how the next man chooses to come up? I said it before that life aint got a finish line. we just doin what we can in this land of milk and honey.

anyway, Blaxican out :francis:

Causation isn't a good reason for perpetuation....Centuries old gangs ain't shyt but centuries old foolishness. Black or Brown....its spending more time killing our/your own over BS than it is coming together for common goals.

Its. ALL. STUPID.

Meanwhile, the powers that be continue to lock up/kill/oppress black and brown folks and we waste time, money and lives of this bullshyt.