Reppin
Dade/Broward

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Damn really? I actually liked the Graf scene there. Is it spreading? I ain't looking for no smoke, FL is my second home.:whoa:
The graf is all still there breh just spots down there cater to hipster goofy cacs now :manny: There are a few cool spots that brothers hang out at too though.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I heard they straight up genetrified wynwood and are moving to other Neighborhoods. Has it gotten really bad down there in terms of colonists?

@Dak_Brehscott

@King Musa @Princess Coco

I'm hoping that the county's vibrant energy hasn't changed.
Yup. It's crazy how certain areas are deemed ghetto and unsafe then all of a sudden everybody wants to be seen there :beli:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The graf is all still there breh just spots down there cater to hipster goofy cacs now :manny: There are a few cool spots that brothers hang out at too though.
This

I was about to say, not all of wynwood is like that.

But most is.. Some shyt is cool now though. My boy worked at the Del Toro shop over there and we used to hang out after and go to a few bars or shoot pool at certain shyt.

Its aight...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand Wynwood now. Bedwench ground zero. Any black woman that prefers to vibe there over any place else is :mjpls:.

Overpriced drinks, the DJs play records for 30 seconds, no dress codes so the women do not be in thot dresses. Too old to be out and see a bunch of chix in skintight jean pants and weird hair.

I've outgrown it so I won't say others can't enjoy it.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
be prepared to Uber because parking is a bytch.