Daily Fantasy Basketball

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Embiid sitting out the whole week singlehandedly gonna make me lose this week. Never picking him or Porzingis in fantasy again. These young nikkas are babied as fukk nowadays

them two are basically causing me to miss out on points/FTs, three pointers, blocks and rebounds

fukk em on the real. sore back my ass

edit: didnt realize this was daily fantasy my bad

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Embiid sitting out the whole week singlehandedly gonna make me lose this week. Never picking him or Porzingis in fantasy again. These young nikkas are babied as fukk nowadays

them two are basically causing me to miss out on points/FTs, three pointers, blocks and rebounds

fukk em on the real. sore back my ass

edit: didnt realize this was daily fantasy my bad
Great idea. If either of us hear of a scratch before tip, we can't update each other
@Asantehene If you want in also let me know. You guys pm me your emails.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
its a big risk but kawhi is verrry sneaky tonight. a week of sub 20 minutes and still scored 20 plus FP, if he gets more time tonight he'll kill it:hubie:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its a big risk but kawhi is verrry sneaky tonight. a week of sub 20 minutes and still scored 20 plus FP, if he gets more time tonight he'll kill it:hubie:
I already decided last night I was running him. Why aren't any of you on the groupme except @John Harden