Daily Rant Thread.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This will be a journal of the plight of my life. I'm always managing BS on top of high anxiety and depression. I don't take medication or do drugs. And I don't drink.

I'm moody but honest. Writing down how I feel helps me channel my anger and frustration into something non violent and allows me to truly alleviate my high anxiety and distaste for everyone, including myself.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
This will be a journal of the plight of my life. I'm always managing BS on top of high anxiety and depression. I don't take medication or do drugs. And I don't drink.

I'm moody but honest. Writing down how I feel helps me channel my anger and frustration into something non violent and allows me to truly alleviate my high anxiety and distaste for everyone, including myself.

:usure:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
meditation is the answer my friend

read this book if you truly want an answer for your anxiety/depression

41Fikggw86L.jpg

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
I hate being me until I start talking to and looking at other people. I'm moody, I've got some debt, and I'm ugly. Other than that I'm winning.

My biggest problems are not being able to ball out on some skateboards and a bike. I have to walk a 1.5 miles to work because my bearings and wheels decided to fail on me. My car window is stuck in the down position too. Hyundais get broken into at my job so my car would be burglarized, so its staying home until I get the window regulator fixed.

Also, excepting the average girl is my only option right now. No clout and no make it rain money equals no bad bytches. Money matters a lot with women I realize now.

Hahaha, boo hoo, my life is so terrible, no, my life is average and it's amusing and humbling.

Somebody at work keeps throwing away my shyt. I usually don't follow rules because they're not fun and I find them restrictive. But lately I've been taking advice and following all the rules. And I still get shyt on. Somebody threw away my Soda Stream bottle and I'm furious. I put my name on it and I put it where I was supposed to and they tossed my thirty dollar water bottle.

I can't carbonate water and I can't hydrate myself properly without a water bottle. I had carbonated water infused with watermelon and mint in that bytch too. It's been two days I'm still pissed. I buy exactly what I need and I get high quality shyt. I only expect to have to buy shyt once.

What bothers me the most is nobody cares when something happens to me because people don't value my stuff. Yes, I come off as immature because I skate and I use a lot of slang when I speak. That doesn't mean I'm not spending hundreds of dollars on my hardware. I love cooking and being in motion. I spend a lot of money on those things.

I started smoking cigarettes again to keep me from strangling people at work. Everybody has something to say too. People don't care about my feelings but they care about my health, :francis: I've been dying to tell someone to suck my dikk, when they tell me I should stop smoking. Breh, stop being fat. Stop being ugly. Stop eating slop. Stop smoking weed. Stop being a hp.Stop being a fakkit. Stop being blaming your parents for your shyt show of a life and I'll stop smoking two cigarettes a day. I smoke because it's either that or I'm slapping the fire out of these children I'm forced to call my peers. All they do is complain about trivial shyt and do shyt drugs. I wish I had support, I wouldn't be bytching like a ho about it.

My roommate tried to tell me about responsibilities when this bytch is 40 grand in debt, with no degree, and working at a call center.:russ: bytch, I need to clean my carpet. It costs 30 dollars. :martin: but I can't say shyt, or I'm an a$$hole. But everybody gets to take shots at me. Lol, I'm honest, I put my shyt out there because it isn't so bad. I didn't realize people would use me being forward about shyt against me. Knowing damn well they've got more drama than I do.

I just want to skate. But I can't until my board gets fixed or I buy another one. My happy thought today will be this: I'm happy I'm not fat and I'm lucky to be able to walk to work. I'm blessed to have a car and several other modes of transportation. If the world ended today I'd get into heaven and I don't believe in God. I ain't no hater, and I go way out of my way to help others and know I'll get nothing in return.

I'm getting healthy. I just have to remember who I am and who I need to be to be successful. I have to ignore everyone period. My motivation is intrinsic. I have to be less sensitive and decide how I respond to everything. Happy, anger, and sadness are not the only emotions I'm allowed to feel.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
meditation is the answer my friend

read this book if you truly want an answer for your anxiety/depression

41Fikggw86L.jpg
Thank you, you're right. When I REMEMBER to center myself everyday is good. I have a mantra I tell myself. It helps me remember to shake off negative feelings and put positive energy in the universe so I get it back.

I control how I respond to things and I can't allow myself to be negative. It's hard a cycle of bad habits to break, but I am working on it because I don't want to be my brother, he's full blown crazy.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You need alcohol and drugs :dame: and some friends to do it with
I could be having a shytty day for whatever reason,all I need is to hit up my the topless bar with my homie,drink and do some lines while I check out the place to see if I find a bytch I already fukked is there,after a good I forget wat was even buggin me :blessed:

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
You need alcohol and drugs :dame: and some friends to do it with
I could be having a shytty day for whatever reason,all I need is to hit up my the topless bar with my homie,drink and do some lines while I check out the place to see if I find a bytch I already fukked is there,after a good I forget wat was even buggin me :blessed:
"They miss old me, don't tempt me." I used to do that my friend, but dating strippers, doing blow, and spending money on my fake friends destroyed my spirit. One day I looked at myself and I was disgusted by the man I was. My mom did not raise a money focused, loose women chasing, coke head. That's what I was, and that's not who I want to be. I want to be respected for my impact on my community. Not for how many bad bytches I've dated or bars I've shut down.

My friends and I would shut bars down. We'd all buy rounds and bottles. When the bill came we'd compete to see who was paying the bill. shyt was retarded my friend. I've wasted thousands of dollars trying to stunt and win approval from people who don't care if I live or die. My 25th b day was crazy. I bought Dom P and Ace for the entire party. My beautiful GF catered it. She was cooking for hours. All my D Boy homies came through and blessed me with bottles and drugs. Believe it or not Ibe never felt so lonely in my life. I got one bad bytch trying to give me head all night. I had another serving my homies food and drinks.

My soccer team was there and my childhood friends. I realized that night everyone is only along for the ride. If I get a flat tire ain't nobody going to help me change it. I also realized my mom is right about a lot of shyt and she raised me better than I was acting.

The fast life really isn't that fun when you're burned out on it.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
"They miss old me, don't tempt me." I used to do that my friend, but dating strippers, doing blow, and spending money on my fake friends destroyed my spirit. One day I looked at myself and I was disgusted by the man I was. My mom did not raise a money focused, loose women chasing, coke head. That's what I was, and that's not who I want to be. I want to be respected for my impact on my community. Not for how many bad bytches I've dated or bars I've shut down.

My friends and I would shut bars down. We'd all buy rounds and bottles. When the bill came we'd compete to see who was paying the bill. shyt was retarded my friend. I've wasted thousands of dollars trying to stunt and win approval from people who don't care if I live or die. My 25th b day was crazy. I bought Dom P and Ace for the entire party. My beautiful GF catered it. She was cooking for hours. All my D Boy homies came through and blessed me with bottles and drugs. Believe it or not Ibe never felt so lonely in my life. I got one bad bytch trying to give me head all night. I had another serving my homies food and drinks.

My soccer team was there and my childhood friends. I realized that night everyone is only along for the ride. If I get a flat tire ain't nobody going to help me change it. I also realized my mom is right about a lot of shyt and she raised me better than I was acting.

The fast life really isn't that fun when you're burned out on it.
I went through the same exact thing:ohhh:,Even made a big thread about it,I realized having money and hoes weren't filling this void I had,went M.I.A from everyone,like literally ignored my phone for 6 months,long story short I only party with 2 of my homies that was always there,I still get love from the females I had in my life,I mean I didn't expect them to keep lookin for me for 6months while I ignored them and just pick up where we left off,so it's just a hey when I see them,little small talk and find out wats good for the night :shaq:
But yeah man,alcohol and drugs with a few close friends :blessed:

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
I went through the same exact thing:ohhh:,Even made a big thread about it,I realized having money and hoes weren't filling this void I had,went M.I.A from everyone,like literally ignored my phone for 6 months,long story short I only party with 2 of my homies that was always there,I still get love from the females I had in my life,I mean I didn't expect them to keep lookin for me for 6months while I ignored them and just pick up where we left off,so it's just a hey when I see them,little small talk and find out wats good for the night :shaq:
But yeah man,alcohol and drugs with a few close friends :blessed:
Hopefully I come out on the other side like you did fam. Lol I did the same shyt. I have text messages from last year I havent opened. I know it's people trying to pull me back down, ya know? I'm in a good spot in my life and I'm trying to keep that momentum.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Where the fukk is my soda stream bottle?! I need some money from whoever tossed my shyt. I know my carbonated watermelon and mint infused water looks like ambrosia nectar to these thirsty ass nikkas, but drinking like me won't give them my style.

I'm David Ruffin mixed with Mac Dre. I'm plugged into the source of creation and I'm a vehicle for it's glory. I go hard for my future kids and the dead slaves lost in TAST. I channel their will and fortify my spirit with their energy. I'm don't have too much energy. I am energy.
200w_d.gif

I went beast mode today at work and worked FOH with one other person for eight hours. Two people, four stations, eight hours. I got cosigned by my boss who also hates on me the most. She said I'm next up and she hand picked me to train ALL new hires for FOH.
:wow::blessed:
We worked side by side today banging out orders. We were stunting and doing two or three orders at once. It was like dancing. Since I got this job I've been focused on my goal. I've played every hand I've been dealt in my favor. A lot of people didn't think I could do it in a short period of time and said I was arrogant.

Well when I'm their boss I'll forgive them for doubting me and trying to haze me. For now I'm going to continue to train until I reach my potential
200w_d.gif

Soccer made me into a highly competitive person. I do not accept failure or losing. I don't back down from challenges and I love pressure. I'm a fourth quarter big game player. I'm a playmaker. Lol I messed up four orders but nobody noticed other than me.

I feel like I'm turning into a chef. I've worked so hard for this for three years. I've dedicated my life to it and it's paying off. I learn new skills everyday. I was chopping food without looking today and I didn't notice until I was done. The cuts were pro too. I was always scared to do it, but I did it off instinct because it's the fastest way to chop, and my team needed me.
giphy.gif

I work every job in my department so I've built relationships with all the bosses and I use my connects to keep the food pumping, which means we make more money. I'm getting respect from the OGS because I do exactly what they tell me to do and I do it quickly. The youngsters like me because I'm young enough to share interests with them. I've built strong bridges with all the big players. All the seeds I planted are growing.

I need to win an award. I've been nominated every month but I need a win. I've been peeping game on the system and it's rigged. I'd have to do more dirt to win because I'm a rookie. I have too much blood on my hands already.
200w_d.gif

It's best to lay low for now and stay humble. I've got a lot to learn and plan. When the time is right I'm who riding with my ninja clan and we're taking heads off.
200w_d.gif