Dakota Access Pipeline Company Attacks Native American #NoDAPL Protesters with Dogs and Pepper Spray

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Well, those who work hardest and add the most value to society should have more access and more say in things.Am I doing it right?

:ehh: two things tho..The hardest working are usually NOT the ones who add most value though...like for example the hospital janitors work way harder than the neurologist but the neurologists services are worth 100 times more to the hospital.

The legal system shouldnt be influenced by money but it is because the state decides who can and should practice law and how much it should cost..so the legal fees have the costs of training to be an attorney rolled in to them blocking access for the poor.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:ehh: two things tho..The hardest working are usually NOT the ones who add most value though...like for example the hospital janitors work way harder than the neurologist but the neurologists services are worth 100 times more to the hospital.

The legal system shouldnt be influenced by money but it is because the state decides who can and should practice law and how much it should cost..so the legal fees have the costs of training to be an attorney rolled in to them blocking access for the poor.

But the janitors were lazy and slacked off in school instead of applying themselves. That's why they're janitors. :troll:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Enbridge......that's the same company that had pipeline bust and spill, polluting Michigan's Kalamazoo River with tar sand oil in 2013.

And because it's tar sands, it's a lot heavier than most oil..and goes to the bottom of a river, instead of floating to the top, making it much harder to cleanup.

MSM never gives you context of why these Native Americans would be so dubious about this company building pipelines in their backyard. .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Enbridge......that's the same company that had pipeline bust and spill, polluting Michigan's Kalamazoo River with tar sand oil in 2013.

And because it's tar sands, it's a lot heavier than most oil..and goes to the bottom of a river, instead of floating to the top, making it much harder to cleanup.

MSM never gives you context of why these Native Americans would be so dubious about this company building pipelines in their backyard. .

good posting

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
14202634_1854952941391578_7966949892064633085_n.jpg

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
i have the blood flowing through my veins, but moreso, the concept of humanity and whats right and wrong. This is fukked up, but nobody is talking about it. Think people didnt give a shyt about us blacks, imagine being native americans.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
i have the blood flowing through my veins, but moreso, the concept of humanity and whats right and wrong. This is fukked up, but nobody is talking about it. Think people didnt give a shyt about us blacks, imagine being native americans.
They got land, sovereignty, and receive millions each year. Don't think natives are your friends