Dame Dash on Ye's recent interviews

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dame Dash is right, Kanye is very unwell mentally and right now he's being exploited and passed around for soundbites and views (and monetary gain in the case of Candace Owens). I don't think people in general do a good job or recognizing severe mental illness when it's in their faces ( in part because we default to depression and anxiety when we think of mental illness, not things like personality disorders or manic states) so I don't think everybody is purposefully taking advantage of Kanye, but someone like Charlamagne the God who talks so much about mental health should know better, and the fact that he used a private conversation with him in an attempt to go viral really proves he's still a piece of shyt, he just underwent a successful rebrand.

Maybe it's because I've dealt with severely mentally ill people all of my life in a very close manner, but it's hard for me to take anything Kanye says seriously and not be concerned instead because his issues are blatant to me. I have a family member who suffered from schizophrenia, and I remember one day she didn't even recognize her own kids when they came home, claiming the government took them a long time ago and she screamed at them to get the fukk out of her house. It got so bad that other family members had to come get my cousins and formally take care of them for a while. Well I bring that story up because Kanye reminds me of that family member; the outright paranoia he shows and conspiracy theories he tells are signs of someone who's deeply disturbed. I'm not saying that everything Kanye is saying isn't rooted in some firmly held belief he has either, just that it's easy to get in the ear of someone like him and convince him of something being true when it's not, even if it's outrageous and false.

Props to Dame for actually recognizing that something deeper going on with Kanye. I'm not a big fan of everything Dame says, but he is an extremely bright dude; he's one of the few who can claim such imo.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ye also seems to have personality disorder

A personality disorder is a type of mental disorder in which you have a rigid and unhealthy pattern of thinking, functioning and behaving. A person with a personality disorder has trouble perceiving and relating to situations and people

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
did this tea and crumpets dude say "he's making sense" at the start or was my sound too low?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have a question, who funded Rockafella Records? I know Dame was one of the co-founders but what's the history behind the labels creation?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Good on him to check this dude.

Craig Mitch has always been a p*ssyhole for real :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk that c00n kanye and that
Pretentious fakkit dame
UKVu0t8.gif

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
did this tea and crumpets dude say "he's making sense" at the start or was my sound too low?

Sounds like he's saying 'he's making sense to a point' which is true

Jewish people despite being a marginalized minority do sometimes hold power in certain industries and collude for their benefit. Not all Jews do this but this type of organization is very common throughout Jewish culture. There's a book and documentary by a liberal Jew called An Empire of Their Own that references this in relation to Hollywood.

Ye was onto something similar that is worthy of a conversation especially in the Black community but unfortunately it was during a manic episode.