Dame Grease Told M.Reck: 50 Cent Had Ja Rule’s Chain At A Nas Studio Session

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
:gucci:50 still realer than Ja. Yea he got his share of war wounds but what certified nicca hasn't? All the NYC niccas that are official been shot, stabbed or cut. If you really been in the streets you gonna get touched eventually.
50 has been shot,stab and running for his life when them gangsta was on his neck and nothing happen but his crew getting shot up and him snitching and making songs..but yeah okay buddy

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
50 has been shot,stab and running for his life when them gangsta was on his neck and nothing happen but his crew getting shot up and him snitching and making songs..but yeah okay buddy
You're one of THOSE. niccas. :snoop:
He never snitched. Ghetto Quran wasn't snitching. He never got into deep specifics. Most of the shyt he said about preme was public knowledge at that point. Besides he was already doing life with no parole. He did say Prince was the killer of the team but he never said specifics, names, locations etc. The rest of the niccas he was talking about were from the 80s that were no longer active, locked up or dead. 50's crew never got shot up by Murder inc, tf are you even talking about? 50 never ran, some more bullshyt. He was paranoid but still rolling around the city with Bangem and Yayo that were strapped and fif always had a mac with him. You sound like a hater.:gucci:

You talk shyt yet you damn well know if you got shot 9 times and left for dead you would have ran to the cops and told them everything you could just to get into witness protection and relocated.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
You're one of THOSE. niccas. :snoop:
He never snitched. Ghetto Quran wasn't snitching. He never got into deep specifics. Most of the shyt he said about preme was public knowledge at that point. Besides he was already doing life with no parole. He did say Prince was the killer of the team but he never said specifics, names, locations etc. The rest of the niccas he was talking about were from the 80s that were no longer active, locked up or dead. 50's crew never got shot up by Murder inc, tf are you even talking about? 50 never ran, some more bullshyt. He was paranoid but still rolling around the city with Bangem and Yayo that were strapped and fif always had a mac with him. You sound like a hater.:gucci:

You talk shyt yet you damn well know if you got shot 9 times and left for dead you would have ran to the cops and told them everything you could just to get into witness protection and relocated.
full

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
He fukks up his entire story the moment he mentions Nastradamus.

Just look at the evidence, the release date for Nastradamus was November 23, 1999, and the recording phase probably wrapped up earlier than that for numerous reasons I won't go in too. In contrast, The Atl scuffle where 50 cent claimed to have robbed Ja occurred early in the year 2000(most likely January or Feb since we know it happened before the hit-factory incident which took place in March), months after Nastradamus released.

These facts contradict the entire story. How could 50 cent's son, who, I might add, was not even 2 years old yet during majority of the recording phase of Nastradamus(possibly not even born yet for apart of it since it isn't clear if Nastradamus wasn't mostly leftovers from I Am), have been seen wearing Ja's chain prior to the event in which Ja's chain was supposedly stolen. Also, Chaz's retelling of events conflict with this guy's story too.

"The next time I see 50 is in Atlanta. In 2000, I got a call to do a show. The opening act was to be 50 Cent. The promoter who booked us didn’t know that 50 had some issues with me. When I pulled up to the hotel, I was surprised to see my man Uncle Chaz. He had started managing 50 Cent. Chaz asked if I’d talk to 50 to squash any beef that was brewing. I agreed to it." - Ja Rule, Unruly.

Last edited: