damn, after Kanye just begged for kim back on stage, she immediately contacted her lawyer

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
No she wasn't. She had around 100 but not 100s...bug difference. And yeah she got him out of his bankruptcy vortex.

BUT

He gave something that was priceless to her and kris. Credibility in the celebrity world. And he got her through doors in that celebrity world she couldn't (was blocked) walk through before she got with him. Remember she was the 1. reality star but he's an A-lister...now she's an A-lister. Tbh, he got the short end in an uneven exchange :yeshrug:

You are bugging Kim was A list before she married kanye and dragged her whole fukking family (even the bums Kourtney and rob) up there with her.

Celebrities were forced to like the Kardashians bc Kris Jenner force fed them to the masses and bullied her way in. They had their connections to the industry and famous people already.

She was up, held him down through some rough patches. And they have a bunch of kids now. Got out now that he ascended to another level

I think it was mutually beneficial. We'll never know the real Kim just like We'll never know the real Kanye. Perfect

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No she wasn't. She had around 100 but not 100s...bug difference. And yeah she got him out of his bankruptcy vortex.

BUT

He gave something that was priceless to her and kris. Credibility in the celebrity world. And he got her through doors in that celebrity world she couldn't (was blocked) walk through before she got with him. Remember she was the 1. reality star but he's an A-lister...now she's an A-lister. Tbh, he got the short end in an uneven exchange :yeshrug:

Kim was the most famous woman in the world when he married her and is today. She gave HIM credibility as being beyond Jay-Z apprentice

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are bugging Kim was A list before she married kanye and dragged her whole fukking family (even the bums Kourtney and rob) up there with her.

Celebrities were forced to like the Kardashians bc Kris Jenner force fed them to the masses and bullied her way in. They had their connections to the industry and famous people already.

She was up, held him down through some rough patches. And they have a bunch of kids now. Got out now that he ascended to another level

I think it was mutually beneficial. We'll never know the real Kim just like We'll never know the real Kanye. Perfect

Kim was the most famous woman in the world when he married her and is today. She gave HIM credibility as being beyond Jay-Z apprentice

:snoop: you man don't even know what you're even talking about

Your popularity/notoriety has got fucc all to do with access in that world

Quick example

She was never invited to the met gala before being with Kanye. That's a status event. Why the fucc do you think Jay and Beyoncé frowned on their relationship and refused to be in photos with her when Kanye first got with her??? Yes she was stupid famous, but no one in that world respected her. I wasn't even talking about her popularity in the first place lmao. At least understand the line of topic being discussed being piping up :heh: :dead:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Quick example

She was never invited to the met gala before being with Kanye. That's a status event. Why the fucc do you think Jay and Beyoncé frowned on their relationship and refused to be in photos with her when Kanye first got with her??? Yes she was stupid famous, but no one in that world respected her. I wasn't even talking about her popularity in the first place lmao. At least understand the line of topic being discussed being piping up :heh: :dead:

The Met Gala is a clown show that has gotten overblown by the social media crowd. Cardi B is getting invited, you out your fukking mind if you think she bigger than Kim K. It's all about popularity now, but at one point it was purely for the "upper crust" wealthy elite crowd and models.

There aren't too many traditional models left since the instagram and influencer crowd took their lane. Now they are deep at the Met gala. So she was getting in eventually.

Far as Jay and Beyonce go, were they in photos with Amber Rose? No bc they don't want to be around his smuts they feel are beneath them.

they also didn't like it bc they don't want to be on camera. If they ever hung out, 30 E Network camera would have been all over it.

Like I said Kim K and Ye was a mutually beneficial relationship that ran its course.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Quick example

The Met Gala changed. That’s why she got in, and any man she’s with in the future will be there off the strength of Kim. Kanye was out of money and had to lay off employees before Kim