Damn jimmy “i love all white people and country music stars “ butler got the wake up call

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what is significant about this. If he leaves over that he is a charmin soft super diva. Riley was well within his rights to say that. Homey was out there looking like Thugnificent talking like shyt was sweet while his squad getting beat and he on the sidelines.

Dude is 34 and been taking the regular season off for years. There is 0 reason to even consider extending him right now. It would actually be smart to cash in now before the fall off is obvious.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like all he said was “if I was on the court playing, Celtic would be at home”. I’m not sure why Riley would be mad at that. That just saying they didn’t have their full team

It's corny. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

exactly. why are you talking shyt if a) your team got bounced, and b) you were a complete non-factor? stfu.

i had to check the attribution on the quote the first time i saw it; thought it came from a troll account that tricks people into thinking they're a legit source.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Heat Culture :yeshrug:
Jimmy after Pat's comments
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looked like he was playing last year
Last year is last year. He played another sub 60 game season struggling to get his team out of the play-in mainly because he half-ass' it till April and hes supposed to be the teams best player. That playoff Jimmy shyt don't move Riley, it's about a ring at the end of the day.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Last year is last year. He played another sub 60 game season struggling to get his team out of the play-in mainly because he half-ass' it till April and hes supposed to be the teams best player. That playoff Jimmy shyt don't move Riley, it's about a ring at the end of the day.
And he don't have a fukking chance without Jimmy who's gotten them there damn near by himself for 2 years

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Everyone in here saying Butler is gone, did you see where Riley said he wasn’t trading him.
Yea I don’t know why anyone is saying that, he’s just an old dude who is telling the world (incl Jimmy) that the Heat does not endorse that type of clownery.

If Jimmy is such a diva that he wants to leave due to his “I’m somewhere between Lebron and Jordan you can’t talk to me like that” then that’s on him

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This current Miami Heat ain't winning no damn championship. They had hopes they would take Lillard for cheap, but look at Milwaukee, their defense got worse and the guy isn't the most durable athlete. Pair him with Jimmy and you'd see game stretches where both are out.

In other words, time to blow it up and keep the young players for development.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This current Miami Heat ain't winning no damn championship. They had hopes they would take Lillard for cheap, but look at Milwaukee, their defense got worse and the guy isn't the most durable athlete. Pair him with Jimmy and you'd see game stretches where both are out.

In other words, time to blow it up and keep the young players for development.
The bucks gave up a great defender at point guard getting him through. This wouldn’t have been the case with Miami so there wouldn’t have been a huge drop off.