Damn: KD calls out ESPN

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
White coworker was complaining about this being a story, how it had nothing to do with slavery, etc. We were in the conference room and I just said "can you give an example of other auctions of people that weren't slave auctions?" Breh shut up real quick.
:mjlol:

Simple question. Name one :yeshrug:

the other people in the room were like :ohhh:

What about those charity dinners where you auction off a date with a guy or girl

:ohhh:

Nah I feel you though. ESPN fukked up for this :hhh:

leoc

All Star
Daps
White coworker was complaining about this being a story, how it had nothing to do with slavery, etc. We were in the conference room and I just said "can you give an example of other auctions of people that weren't slave auctions?" Breh shut up real quick.

charity auctions, auctions that celebs/randoms will do where they go out with/spend a day with the bidder, fantasy draft auctions

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you co sign that bullshyt ESPN did or you worry about what Durant mad about? You trying to catch the c00n train? :Mjfukkup:

c00n train is comminnnnnn'

7waOf6.gif

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KD trying to get me to start supporting him again, still can't defend letting Lacob off the hook :francis:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
ESPN should've known better. I get why it comes off as offensive. All whites in the auction too makes it look worse. I get what they were doing with auction fantasy draft they even had Brady, Rodgers and GRONK but it was in poor taste.:yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

The one where they sell themselves on a date. IDK if it's just guys or girls though. That's about the only one.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cacs say fantasy auctions always happens..so fukkin what. I don't do fantasy football & I never heard of a damn auction. That shyt was a bad move.

I called some cacs out on another site and asked why do we have to forget about slavery and Jim Crow, but there are stickers on cars saying Never Forget 9/11, and their answer was "9/11 happened in our lifetime" :beli:

I'm done with white people

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
to be fair KD has checked reporters in person too.
Passive aggressively

He wasn't trying to box em..dump buckets of ice on cac

Nor Charles haley..em..by putting his mutts on their tonsils forehead etc..Hale had nights shook...everybody except:skip::skip:

Skip enjoyed it