Damn near commit murder and suicide for the Snap... Brehettes

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
Name calling gets you nowhere:umad:

If Snapchat didn't have that feature, she wouldn't have tried to record how fast she was going :sas1:

Besides you the one getting mad "SNAPCHAT IS NOT TO BLAME!!!" :skip:

bro seriously.. once again look at what you're saying

snapchat is to blame because of it's features? really?

this is incredibly stupid.. you are basically eliminating any form of choice.. she made a choice

Now I deserve the L for replying to you .. smh

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
bro seriously.. once again look at what you're saying

snapchat is to blame because of it's features? really?

this is incredibly stupid.. you are basically eliminating any form of choice.. she made a choice

Now I deserve the L for replying to you .. smh
Nope, there isn't 100% Snapchat's blame but they do play a part in it :umad:

All I said is that they will be sued for that reason & that they have the money to pay for damages. :umad:

Are you a shareholder in Snapchat? Why do you care if they will be sued? :ld:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Reality vs Concept
Of course people would try and sue snap to get paid but I'm saying its not their fault. Horrible app idea tho

You cant sue Smirnoff cuz u drank a 5th and I dared you to drive.
Because Smirnoff and alcohol have plenty of warnings and cautions on it and associated with it. But YOU can be sued in that situation and some would say should be for encouraging and influencing the actions of someone out of their mind and not by the drunk person but by whoever they hit as you lead to that event.

But anyway its not about being snapchat's "fault" its about if they helped lead to that crash. It wasn't lawn darts' "fault" kids and people were getting impaled in their backyards by other's accidents but they lead to more and more accidents, they added nothing worthwhile to society, they got sued and they got banned.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Darwinism/population control in action. I honestly hope the extreme narcissism of these stupid fukks causes a lot of them to take themselves out, just so long as they don't hurt innocent people. :ehh:

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Because Smirnoff and alcohol have plenty of warnings and cautions on it and associated with it. But YOU can be sued in that situation and some would say should be for encouraging and influencing the actions of someone out of their mind and not by the drunk person but by whoever they hit as you lead to that event.

But anyway its not about being snapchat's "fault" its about if they helped lead to that crash. It wasn't lawn darts' "fault" kids and people were getting impaled in their backyards by other's accidents but they lead to more and more accidents, they added nothing worthwhile to society, they got sued and they got banned.
I see your point. The alcohol example wasn't a good example because of its effects but lets get back to the article.

They probably have a "Do not to use while driving" disclaimer and even if the don't there isn't a law against using apps while driving.

Lawn darts are a bad idea. I know this because of common sense. I also know when used and stored correctly no one gets hurt. Those parents shouldn't let their kids around giant spears like lawn darts or any sharp objects.

Common sense tells you using a phone while driving is dangerous. My app cant force you t make bad decisions.