Damn she fine.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's both. She's into games but she is still playin simps too. It ain't even crazy for a sexy female to be into games. She's not american either. I bet she looking for a come up tho. I'd be tempted to save her :to: but she'd just raid ya pockets :russ:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Given she purposely filmed a video with a mirror behind her so you can see her ass move around as she films it she's trying to appeal to a certain thirsty crowd of geeks. I'm not saying attractive women can't be into geek culture I'm saying if she was a legit geek she wouldn't need the mirror and selective angel just to talk about a passion on camera.

She could be a gamer and also just be capitalizing off the lonely internet horndogs out there that'll throw money at any fine chick on their screen. Seen chicks on the net that's dead serious into playing video games and are pretty good at it that also be thirst trappin' on IG and shyt cause they know they look good or whatever, and its dudes out there willing to give them attention and money without them having to return the favor or even talk to these dudes outside of twitch/youtube/IG comments. :manny:

Not saying she can't be fakin the funk tho, just saying its not farfetch'd for both to be happening. If she really wanted to be out here finessing like that, there are fitness/flat tummy tea pages on IG doing numbers for a lot less work.

If so, that's Rick Ross levels of dedication to the character:lolbron:

Maaaan I'd respect the fukk out of that chick if she was on it like that and was taking nikkas money lmaoo

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nothing worse then having a woman who plays games. Vying for play time every damn night. And dont let her be into RPG's. Putting in work work on final fantasy? fukk outta here. bytch go watch real housewives i dont Care, just stay off my damn Game. I dont need you to embrace my hobbies.