Damn so Gunna got arrested a few days ago? Out on bond for 2 Felonies, 2 Misdemeanors

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/06/gunna-arrested-possession-of-a-controlled-substance/

:ohhh:

I ain't hear shyt bout this till like an hour ago....apparently got caught up with some pillows in Arkansas smh possession of controlled substance charges ain't never fun

And if this article right and not false info, then this nucca Gunna was geeked out his mind lmao

"Apparently the incident went down when Gunna and his friend pulled up next to a police officer and asked for directions, which was when the officer smelled marijuana. He then searched the car and found the drugs in a Runtz edible marijuana bag and an Icebreakers mint box."

:russ::mjlol::dead:

Be so throwed off mentally, that you roll down the window to holla at the police about directions before your show while your whip smelling like a whole bow of gas and you ridin hot with pills on deck breh brehs

:mindblown::wtf:

This nucca REAL name is Sergio Kitchens???

:wow:

GOAT level government trap name

Fake IG page but real post that wasn't posted on his actual IG page

:mjgrin:Glad he aight

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I ain't saying it's his officer, but it wasn't mine. It was only us two in the car, so take that how you want it."

In Arkansas:mjlol:

giphy.gif