Damn, Wayne Cochran Died And No TRIBUTE To His Legacy? (James Brown's Twin WHITE Brotha)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Two days AFTER Thanksgiving :wow: and RIP.

WayneCochranElvis.jpg

Wayne Cochran, who wrote a classic love-and-loss pop song while still in his early 20s, then morphed into an energetic rhythm-and-blues singer with a devoted following and an outrageous pompadour before finding a new purpose in a Christian ministry near Miami, died on Nov. 21 in Miramar, Fla. He was 78.

His son, Christopher Cochran, said the cause was cancer.

Wayne Cochran, Singer With High Energy and Big Hair, Dies at 78

For starters :mjlol:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
This thread is high-key disrespectful towards the hardest working man in show business.

fukk that Slippery excuse of a Funk singer and everybody who tried they best to push this arthritic southern Baptist preacher off ass a viable alternative to the legend that is James Brown.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
full
This thread is high-key disrespectful towards the hardest working man in show business.

fukk that Slippery excuse of a Funk singer and everybody who tried they best to push this arthritic southern Baptist preacher off ass a viable alternative to the legend that is James Brown.
I heard the guy was a good person, but I'm just mocking his gimmick. Plus, the fact that he swagger jacked the g-dfather of soul :dead:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I heard the guy was a good person, but I'm just mocking his gimmick. Plus, the fact that he swagger jacked the g-dfather of soul :dead:

Wayne%20Cochran%20James%20Brown_web.jpg

Oh, he tried. Lord knows he did but that shyt was borderline horrible and even White folk had to toss him in the bushes 'cause why the fukk would you want a pisspoor carbon copy when the genuine article right there, colour be Damned?