Damn Zionist back at it again:Governor of NY signs anti-BDS, pro-Israel executive order

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre right :ehh: i dont give a fukk about either side. i say we pull out of this conflict and let them fight it out

the problem is that we support one side with billions a year. and it pisses of the middle east so much that they were willing to fly planes into our fukkin buildings. and what do we as a country get as a ROI from these fukkin jews? nothing :scusthov:

Lets not forget how they treat black people (some even share their religion) in Israel. :scust:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Can't even hate on a group of people with a agenda:manny:. We need to get with the program:sas2:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
?

Listen it is what it is. People comparing this to civil rights when Arabs still enslaving people in 2016. Who cares. I don't see why anybody who isn't either a Jew or an Arab would give a fukk about this. Let's get behind supporting neither side, period.
But Palestinians THEMSELVES aren't enslaving people and never have. And if we want to be real Palestinians and other Levantines don't have the same origins as "real" Arabs from the peninsula.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
But Palestinians THEMSELVES aren't enslaving people and never have. And if we want to be real Palestinians and other Levantines don't have the same origins as "real" Arabs from the peninsula.

But you know what he meant; they have the arab state of mind.

I used to give plenty of care about this situatiin but now I tend to care about certain situations and cases of individual/small groups like a family..of all nations/creeds.