Damon Dash "Ask Dame" Email Questions From The People 8/14

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
*How do you feel about your cousin Stacey Dash being a professional bedwench?
*How come you waited until you were broke to become a civil rights crusader?
*Why you wearing a Starter jacket and basketball shorts?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how up juelz settle on bossupwithjuelz.com as the url to grow his wake up now empire?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
What was the real issue between Jay-Z and Jacues Agnant?

What is the backdrop story of why Hov in his own words "couldn't walk thru harlem again" and are you and Biggs the "uptown dudes" who vouched for him , because he violated a particular harlem crew?

Was that Harlem crew "blood affiliated" and good people with Killa Cam and Murder Mase since the CHILDREN OF THE CORN days?

Your thoughts on Calvin Klien and Danny Dollars...and what was JAY-Z real ROLE in regards to them?

What is your thoughts on the "Lost 92 BRICKS" contreversy? :shaq:

Did you ever consider signing a Southern Act during your run as a Roc-A-Fella boss along with Jay-z and Biggs?

Were those St. Thomas connects really Jay-z's..or where they you and Biggs? :stopitslime:

Do you feel that Dimension films gave you a raw deal in terms of Movie Distribution?

Is it true that You gave ALPO a welcome home party? :manny:

Why does AZ feel as if you were wrong in the portrayel of him , alpo and Rich Porter in the movie PAID IN FULL..and were u able to squash yall differences?

Are you still gonna put out that BIOPIC on the life of street legend LARRY DAVIS??

Does you or Jay-z makes attempts to visit or even put books on Big Meech's account since he has refrenced BMF in the "DEATH OF AUTOTUNE" and his former bodyguard "Hamza Hewitt" doubled as Meech's personal driver as well as yourself in New York as well?

What was your relationship with legendary deejay and formerly incarcerated mixtape pioneer Brucie Bee whom you casted in PAID IN FULL?

Is it true that you , Jay-z and Biggs approached Kevin Liles with a large amount of money to convince the brass at Def Jam to secure AIRPLAY for Rocafella projects?

What is your thoughts on OG Juan and his federal informant Wife who are in cahoots with Jay-z and various business ventures such as the 40/40 club?

Combat Jack claimed that you and rocafella wasn't entitled to a joint venture with PRIORITY cause you had no leverage...but yet how you were able to convince DEF JAM under Lyor and Russell to bankroll that multimillion dollar joint venture deal allowing ownership of the Masters to revert back to you guys...when Def Jam NEVER arranged such a deal like that before.....what lawyer closed that deal??..and what incentives and goals and concessions had to be made? :ohhh:

Is Jay-z blantant embrace of the Nation of Gods and Earth's symbolisim and dogma a slant at Jaz-O who was a loyal cardcarrying member of the Bushwick based Nuwabian Nation which at one time were heated "rivals" of the Gods and Earths during the 80's??

Is it true that Felicia Palmer of SOHH accepted funds from Def Jam disguised as advertising budgets...but were in actuallity a "loan" to salvage the site as reimbursment for the "NAS LOST" campaign that Felicia initiated based on allegations from a female blogger she violently threatned?? :mjpls:

Notice how i got 99 questions and Beyonce ain't one :lolbron:

Last edited:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Is it true that Felicia Palmer accepted funds from Def Jam disguised as advertising budgets...but were in actuallity a "loan" to salvage the site as reimbursment for the "NAS LOST" campaign that Felicia initiated based on allegations from a female blogger she violently threatned??

Breh, the Music game so crazy...I wish I knew more :ohmy:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Breh, the Music game so crazy...I wish I knew more :ohmy:

just like any trade, field or occupation...it's NOT what you know..it's WHO YOU KNOW :ufdup:

it just so happened that i had a business relationship with the "female blogger" that revealed that story.....

she also LEAKED that "threatning" email which Felicia Palmer sent her which validates the TRUTH of that story.....

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
just like any trade, field or occupation...it's NOT what you know..it's WHO YOU KNOW :ufdup:

it just so happened that i had a business relationship with the "female blogger" that revealed that story.....

she also LEAKED that "threatning" email which Felicia Palmer sent her which validates the TRUTH of that story.....

Man, that's the hardest lesson I've learned thru my young life.