Damon "The Best" Wayan Appreciation Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
90s had so much black talent back then. Denzel becoming a bonafide movie star, Wesley had the action down pact, while Martin and Will owned TV. But we tend to overlook the original Wayan bros. I personally believe that Damon Wayans was the most talented entertainer of the 90s.

Breh has classics such as Mo Money, Blankman, Great White Hype and Major Payne. Pioneered arguably the goat sketch comedy with the goat cast with in living color. And brehs stand up is severely underrated and imo, is way better than most. I put him right behind chappelle and mooney as my favorite stand up comedians.

Such a well rounded actor and by far the most talented Wayan. I never really fukked with his wife and kids sitcom nor his new show. Breh gotta earn a living, but Dame is so much more that im sort of saddened his name never will never be mentioned in the same pantheon of great entertainers i mentioned before... hope im wrong.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
U gots to. There were some jokes i didnt understand when i was a kid that i got now which made it even more funny. Unfortunately there is no blu ray but u can watch it on hd through amazon stream.

Yeah. I'll go back and check it out this weekend again. That shyt was funny as hell lol