"DANA WHITE is NOT A BOSS..he was working for the FERTITTA BROS..and still is a WORKER"-FLOYD

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say what you want about Dana but he is a fukking hustler.

But in a sense, Floyd is right. It's kind of like comparing the GM of a league to the owner. Dana is a very rich GM. Floyd is owner/gm/athlete in this analogy

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't Dana White worth bout the same as Floyd? :gucci:
Quick google says Dana White and Floyd both worth about $500 mil.
I get what Floyd saying but i don't really see the point of it. Any time you have a client or business partner to satisfy you "working for somebody"
Al Haymon worked for Floyd, Floyd worked for CBS/Showtime, and the CBS CEO who was cutting the checks worked for the board of directors and share holders
Yet they were all bosses :yeshrug:
It's probably in response to the 25/25 offer from dana for the mcgregor fight. Dana made commentd about how he's the guy who can make it happen. Floyd is saying "maybe i should deal with your bosses instead". Also playing in conor's head making him feel like he takes orders from dana who takes orders from WME. Even though this happened earlier, notice how conor asked to be given equity in the UFC for him to fight again. Mayweather trying to divide and conquer.

morris

Superstar
Daps
It's probably in response to the 25/25 offer from dana for the mcgregor fight. Dana made commentd about how he's the guy who can make it happen. Floyd is saying "maybe i should deal with your bosses instead". Also playing in conor's head making him feel like he takes orders from dana who takes orders from WME. Even though this happened earlier, notice how conor asked to be given equity in the UFC for him to fight again. Mayweather trying to divide and conquer.
Somewhat true. Remember, Dana is also an owner if the UFC. I never knew he had 10% before the sale. I always thought it was the Fertitta's who owned 100%

I still wondering who's idea it was to sign the Reebok deal ...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somewhat true. Remember, Dana is also an owner if the UFC. I never knew he had 10% before the sale. I always thought it was the Fertitta's who owned 100%

I still wondering who's idea it was to sign the Reebok deal ...
from what i read, he also sold his share.

On a side note, imagine the capital gains tax on that shyt :picard:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like he really came up if he sold his prior percentage plus owns a new 9%

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...whites-deal-with-new-ufc-ownership-pays-him-9
after reading a few articles today, i think he sold his 9% for 300-400M, maybe kept a small stake in, and signed a contract to remain pres and they'll pay him 9% of net earnings of the company until his contract is up as an incentive to grow the company. Kinda like a royalty. Even then he did come up big time.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F