Dana White: "Silva will fight both (GSP & Jon Jones) before he retires. Probably."

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Great interview. It's too long to post in one post, so just put the 2 questions re: the superfights. It's definitely worth the read though if you have a few minutes.

Dana White pulled no punches in a Q&A about all things UFC - MMA - Jon Wertheim - SI.com

Superfights: Jon Jones versus Anderson Silva? Silva versus Georges St-Pierre? What's most likely?

They're both likely to happen. The great thing about Anderson Silva is he falls right in the middle. He's 185 [pounds], GSP is 170, Jones is 205. Silva is the best ever, and he's right in the middle. He can fight both.

So you think that X number of months from now, Silva will fight both Jones and GSP?

Yeah. Before he retires, he will fight both. Probably. When you leave here today, Silva comes in. Me and Lorenzo [Fertitta, owner of UFC] are sitting down with Anderson, and this won't be a one-hour conversation. This will be an all-day affair.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great interview. It's too long to post in one post, so just put the 2 questions re: the superfights. It's definitely worth the read though if you have a few minutes.

Dana White pulled no punches in a Q&A about all things UFC - MMA - Jon Wertheim - SI.com

Anderson gives GSP
loaded-lux.jpg

Jones gives Anderson
loaded-lux.jpg

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Silva vs GSP should have happened years ago and Bones Vs Silva :aight: i think spider a bit too old to hang with Bones, but who knows, i highly doubt it happens

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Slaimon, how dare you

Dana White is a Muslim...god will punish u for what u said here