Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva

Elephant Man Says He’s Father To 38, Open To Having More Kids​

BY SADE GARDNERSAT, APRIL 13 2024, 12:11 PM EST
Elephant-Man-dancehall- Elephant Man
Father Elephant, gwine mek dem dance,’ but he’s also going to make some babies.

The ‘Energy Gad’ has developed a reputation as a father to a nation, last confirming 20 children in 2019, a count increased by 18 while talking to peers on Instagram Live this week.

“I have 38 pickney; start from mi a 17,” the Pon Di River hitmaker said. “Mi might ugly and all of that, but the gyal dem like mi bandy legs… ‘Member a me climb and jump off a di something dem and the gyal dem seh, ‘No man, mi woulda tek a lift up from dah black boy yah’… ‘Member di gyal dem see the attitude enuh…”

He further attributed his tribe to being “young and idle” while growing up in Seaview Gardens, Kingston.
The 47-year-old didn’t hesitate when DJ/producer Noah Powa asked if he wanted to have more children.

“How yuh mean? Den if it come, it nuh come bredda. Weh you a talk bout?”
Reminiscent of Rohan Marley’s math on how he ended up with 12 children, Ele insinuated that he doesn’t use birth control in relationships.

“You nah xes your woman inna nuh condom,” the Jook Gyal deejay said. “You ever go to your woman inna her house inna condom, yuh inna trouble.”

Like Marley, he hinted at his diet contributing to his “fit back,” flashing a bottle of some roots concoction prepared by popular herbalist ‘Viva’ (referenced on Chronixx’s Spirulina).
The talented showman has faced much scrutiny over the years for his personal choices, even battling claims that he’s an absentee parent.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Be fruitful and multiply

Create b*stards, don't be in their life and brag about it online

e67f678b67683359e5cc4f08e2ff4577.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
his reasoning is absurd.
I would have had more kids if the world was different; but I'm not selfish like that :ufdup: