Dang, Justin Bieber got no respect for Prince.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

andrew50wattThis past Tuesday night before my show I was picking out an outfit...I was so tired from the past week of endless traveling and gigging that I grabbed my Prince shirt and said fukk it I'm gonna channel the purple one tonight...I didn't shower after the gig out of pure exhaustion...I went to sleep in that shirt and then I wore it again all day yesterday...today waking up to this news I am truly beside myself...devastated...the last of the greatest living performers...my guitar idol...his connection to ALL his instruments yielded a sexual transcending aura and the world is just less fukking cool without him walking on it... "Electric word life
It means forever and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here to tell you
There's something else...
The after world"
#RIPPRINCE
Cgm_FBvUoAABPcS.jpg

I can understand if you feel some type of way, but you should have some decency not to say anything on the day a legend dies. Way too soon for that bs. Especially for someone who paved the way for the artists Bieber appropriated culture and style from.

Justin Bieber Angers Prince Fans With Instagram Comment
Justin Bieber Says Prince Was ‘Not the Last Greatest Living Performer’

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what that comment means, is dude Biebers friend? Edit it's his friend.
Is he taking a shot, or making a lame joke with his friend about prince not being "living", or just saying that he's not the last great artist in the game.

In any event, saying anything other than Prince was a god should be illegal in his field, since he's one of the reasons pop/rnb even is a thing.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his shyt is wack as hell to me but I kinda feel him. As an artist, of course Im gonna feel like Im a great performer......you aint ever gonna convince me otherwise.