Daniel Bryan vs Triple H - Wrestlemania 17 Style Promo (Limp Bizkit)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:ehh:

Good find. The OG with Rock and Austin is still my favorite build up of all time.
Surprised no one put one together for Reigns vs Bryan back in Feb. Would've been dope.
Real talk, has any match ever had people so hyped for it? Aside from that I can think of maybe rock vs hogan the next year and that's about it

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, has any match ever had people so hyped for it? Aside from that I can think of maybe rock vs hogan the next year and that's about it

Actually the build for the rock vs austin was :trash: Hogan vs Andre and Hogan vs Savage both had more people hype going into it than The Rock vs Austin did. But Rock vs Austin was the best match from the 3

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Actually the build for the rock vs austin was :trash: Hogan vs Andre and Hogan vs Savage both had more people hype going into it than The Rock vs Austin did. But Rock vs Austin was the best match from the 3
I don't think it needed much of a build. Austin said it best: "Fact is Rock, you've got the title. I want it!"

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it needed much of a build. Austin said it best: "Fact is Rock, you've got the title. I want it!"

I know but they were trying to include Debra having her be The rocks manager and it was stupid as fuk and they finally realized it scraping it the week before Mania. But they wasted the whole build on that stupid bullshyt

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
That wasn't trolling, they were serious and petty as usual.
IDK. This is EVERYONE they have been really called out on for burying. Haitch has had A LOT of feuds in his age of political dominance. Why no Test then?

Nah, this was trolling, and giving a nod to the neckbeards. Idk, in some respects, I think some in the E are ashamed at what they've done to some really good talent as well.:yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There was a ton of build..from the day Austin returned in Sept 2000. They had subtle issues that built to getting Rock the belt back from his Angle feud and Austin winning the Rumble. Austin, Rock, and Vince knew what they were doing and how they needed to present every single Rock/Austin promo and confrontation. Austin started BACKING down from the Rock and he never did that during his first run. The crowd was insane for Rock vs Austin's staredown the night after NWO 01. Moreso than Macho vs Hogan or Andre vs Hogan at the time. Not even close really. They had Andre turn heel on Piper's Pit and ripped the shirt but the crowd reaction for Hogan and Andre was excellent and a moment of the times.