Danny Garcia's father calla Keith Thurman a n!gger

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

I was listening to Sway on the morning and heard this... They was talking about the Rican hurling the N word. That's that whole Fat Joe mentality and nikkas giving passes to hispanics to use the word. Back in the day you would never hear a spic use the N word because they knew they would get fukked up and the n word wasn't some friendly shyt to say by a nonblack. They would say the word in their houses and back in their racist ass countries but knew better. Every time I hear a Latino use the N word I cringe and that shyt enfuriates me. If Thurman hurled back at Garcia calling him a spic the entire Latino planet would be outraged and Thurman vilified. I hope Thurman beats Garcia to a pulp

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
Cool story, bro.

Meanwhile, Fat Joe and B-real have been using that word for a long time and nobody bats an eye.
afro%20b%20real.jpg

B-Real's mama is a black cuban

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yall nikkas need to stop pushing the "racist" card when a non black says "nikka". Yes, it's disrespectful for different reasons, but it's not "racist", especially from someone who most likely grew up in an urban area. "bytch ass nikka" is completely different from "motherfukking nygger" no matter who is saying it.

Anyways, Keith Thurman just has that "it" factor and I expect him to be the historical great of this era. He also has the type of personality that will pull in endorsements and add to his game. On top of that, he is entertaining as fukk to watch and he knocks nikkas out. Dude could be a great at the end of his career. I hope he lives up to it, cause boxing needs him in a position of power to recreate that 80's-90's type of buzz. That division has so many beasts, if Keith cleans it out he will be on a path to greatness.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Yall nikkas need to stop pushing the "racist" card when a non black says "nikka". Yes, it's disrespectful for different reasons, but it's not "racist", especially from someone who most likely grew up in an urban area. "bytch ass nikka" is completely different from "motherfukking nygger" no matter who is saying it.

Anyways, Keith Thurman just has that "it" factor and I expect him to be the historical great of this era. He also has the type of personality that will pull in endorsements and add to his game. On top of that, he is entertaining as fukk to watch and he knocks nikkas out. Dude could be a great at the end of his career. I hope he lives up to it, cause boxing needs him in a position of power to recreate that 80's-90's type of buzz. That division has so many beasts, if Keith cleans it out he will be on a path to greatness.
What if Swift beats him ?