Dark Lo x V Don - Charlie Pope [Album] (Discussion Thread) 7/23

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What's the deal with his federal situation? I thought his Harry Fraud album was something he did because he knew he was going away
Do the feds usually let people sit home this long if they caught you red handed, and wouldn't what he did been a parole violation too

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How come? What he do now? :beli:
The shyt with Ar Ab brother Lik Moss and folks saying he is a rat. Situation seemed kinda sketchy. Even him involving himself in it by sending the real rat a letter threatening him seemed like a horrible decision.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
The shyt with Ar Ab brother Lik Moss and folks saying he is a rat. Situation seemed kinda sketchy. Even him involving himself in it by sending the real rat a letter threatening him seemed like a horrible decision.

He's been released on compassionate release due to his health, and no one is accusing him of anything aside from a disgruntled Lik Moss.

Now let's leave this thread for discussing the album.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Prolly my most anticipated announced this year so far. :ehh:

Don and Lo are 2/2 on full projects and his album with Fraud is crazy. Shouts to @19- and Guster for putting me on son. :wow:
The album with Fraud was definitely unexpected and underrated.

And Lo and Don made great projects together. I just have a hard time with Lo's voice after a few songs.