Dark Soil 2 vs Bloodborne

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
No, that is a theory made up by a guy on reddit and perpetuated by gaf dudes.

Miyazaki had no involvement in Dark Souls 2 outside of supervising the game. The Armored Core V: Verdict Day team worked on Dark Souls 2.

Dark Souls 2 isn't a bad game, it's just a wholly different game than the original Dark Souls.. It does different things.

But animation and combat wise it is shyttier

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Miyazaki had no involvement in Dark Souls 2 outside of supervising the game. The Armored Core V: Verdict Day team worked on Dark Souls 2.
No. The Internet made this up, that doesn't mean its true.

Dark Souls 2 isn't a bad game, it's just a wholly different game than the original Dark Souls.. It does different things.
It does SOME things different but it is absolutely not a wholly different game

But animation and combat wise it is shyttier
:what:

HarlemRiverDrive

Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
No. The Internet made this up, that doesn't mean its true.

It does SOME things different but it is absolutely not a wholly different game

:what:

Dude come on, it's right on Wikipedia. There have been multiple interviews saying that Miyazaki had NO involvement in DS2. It was directed by two guys together I finished the game. There's a credits sequence for Dark Souls II. This information is REALLY hard for someone to 'forge'.

As for animations....

Tell me that shyt isn't broken.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude come on, it's right on Wikipedia. There have been multiple interviews saying that Miyazaki had NO involvement in DS2. It was directed by two guys together I finished the game. There's a credits sequence for Dark Souls II. This information is REALLY hard for someone to 'forge'.

As for animations....

Tell me that shyt isn't broken.

Miyazaki not being the director does not mean a "b" team worked on the game. He supervised it and best believe if there was something he didn't like it got changed.

And what exactly are you trying to show me in that vid? A glitch? There hella glitches bugs and other fukkery in DS1.

HarlemRiverDrive

Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
Miyazaki not being the director does not mean a "b" team worked on the game. He supervised it and best believe if there was something he didn't like it got changed.

And what exactly are you trying to show me in that vid?

You don't see that with the sudden change in camera, the enemy suddenly teleported to that walkway and still managed to get the damage on the player? Even THOUGH the player was behind a physical wall where damage shouldn't be taken at all? I'm pretty sure this shyt usually never flies in DS1 unles you're fukking with Gaping Dragon or the Gravelord.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don't see that with the sudden change in camera, the enemy suddenly teleported to that walkway and still managed to get the damage on the player? Even THOUGH the player was behind a physical wall where damage shouldn't be taken at all? I'm pretty sure this shyt usually never flies in DS1 unles you're fukking with Gaping Dragon or the Gravelord.

Its a glitch. That's not how the encounters with that guy go normally. And DS1 had way more jankyness going on.

Did you play both games?