Darkskin Rapper, Kashdoll Doesn't Think Colorism Exists. Cuban Doll Calls Dark Girls Insecure

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
2018 hip-hop. Said the same thing in thebooth :snoop: Hip-hop should be about Black empowerment. I think I'm slowly falling out of love for the art. One girl even thanked Princess Nokia for speaking on colorism in the industry.

How can hip-hop change for the better? Serious question. It's 2018 and we are still talking about colorism in an art form that 'WE' created.

P.S. this isn't meant to start a war. I'm just concerned. Also, if you derail, bring my personal life, or etc into my thread you will be reported. NO BUTS.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate Speech
ugly darkskin chicks playing the race card in a BLACK hiphop industry:smh:. they always blame it on being darkskin when really it's pretty priviledge, if you were a bad darkskin girl you would have just as much of an advantage. bottom line this is the entertainment industry, ugly women rarely make it.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
ugly darkskin chicks playing the race card in a BLACK hiphop industry:smh:. they always blame it on being darkskin when really it's pretty priviledge, if you were a bad darkskin girl you would have just as much of an advantage
Kashdoll isn't ugly. Ignorant yes, but ugly :mjpls: I see pretty darkskin chicks everyday.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Alot of dark skin people are insecure tho
I disagree. Darkskin people get shytted on...on the regular. This comes from a medium toned breh. Lightskins were always put on a pedestal in our community and even in the Black-Power movement.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
I used to say what kashdoll said, until I realized people want brown women to be oppressed. So I stopped saying it.