Dating As A Millennial Is Screwed Up

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I'm 100% fine with no. 7, my mother told me the world would dog walk me until I get my shyt together. I didn't believe her then it happened and then I got myself together largely on my own. I am content on running life by myself

most of this is true and ive been avoiding people for damn near forever

but a big thing that ties together most of the generations is a perceived course of uselessness and lack of functionality
most people have nothing about them outside of being able to speak or lie then go to a job and they change a false identity every few years
and then argue in terms of whatever fictional character they are acting as in that moment ... that goes into the high expectations thing but way more expounded
alot of people have nothing to offer besides wasting your time or fronting and they want the world out of the other person... then act shocked when they find out they are both frauds
Other people which are rare, will have some hobby or passion and will be completely closed off for the most part and inaccessible. You are either getting all of someone phony and insecure or nothing out of someone with laser focus and tunnel vision on everything but you. Nobody is able to step outside of their own bubble to meet someone halfway, and understand people have all different loves and passions.
damn breh you just described me to a T with that one :merchant:

I can't help it though, I', tying to make something out of life and everyone jus wants to lie and bullshyt :francis:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It is what it is

full

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Don't worry about what other people do, or how they handle themselves, always focus on you and your behavior, and be the best version of yourself.
That's number 7 breh, you are a part of the problem :francis:

Nah I'm joking :mjlol:I agree with you but that's the point we only care about ourselves now and we are happy just focusing on ourselves and being alone. You hate to see it.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
They forgot a big reason which is the shytty economy. Women make the same as men if not more which is what they wanted but they also want a man who makes more than them.

A lot of men fee frustrated that they cant be a provider anymore so then they happily check out of trying to be one. Once they check out they realise it's kinda nice not having to be a provider and have responsibility and they conform... but that leaves the women asking where all the providers are at.

Of course the rona has made everybody more broke and less able or willing to start families. You hate to see it.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's number 7 breh, you are a part of the problem :francis:

Nah I'm joking :mjlol:I agree with you but that's the point we only care about ourselves now and we are happy just focusing on ourselves and being alone. You hate to see it.

lol

I date for the experience of dating and meeting new people, and exploring relationships with different kinds of people who you enjoy, it's that simple. There is no universal definition of dating, if meeting the "one" is someones goal, I can see how that is frustrating. If it isn't, you will meet great and interesting people to share parts of your self and life with. I think commitment and couple hood is old fashioned, it's fine for anyone that wants that, but it isn't me.

I don't understand people who lurch from relationship to relationship, and obsess about fidelity, partnership, on some level it really doesn't make sense to me.

And if I find "true love", in the classic sense, than I can figure that out too.

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm 100% fine with no. 7, my mother told me the world would dog walk me until I get my shyt together. I didn't believe her then it happened and then I got myself together largely on my own. I am content on running life by myself

damn breh you just described me to a T with that one :merchant:

I can't help it though, I', tying to make something out of life and everyone jus wants to lie and bullshyt :francis:

I mean too like, you have anime in your profile picture. This is both sides of the coin I'll give... you can find someone who loves Anime with you and shares your love of media and illustration. Thats the ideal zone to be in for most people. Now most people would either see if you were really about that life and usually reject you for not being into what they are into.... or they would avoid you for things YOU personally like instead of letting you be yourself. This isnt a personal take on things, just using the example for everyone... it extends to everything. I'm pretty good at basketball... I got kicked off the team for selling drugs though, but I'm still alright... nothing major. If I try to talk to a girl who hoops in college... she wouldnt accept that and brush it off like I'm not her style or on her level. Its just mad weird how people want to perfect shyt when the perfect shyt is what you already are... and most of these people hate themselves anyway. So looking for perfection (which would be yourself) isnt even something they accept to begin with. Or there's people who see you have a passion in illustration or anime and maybe you draw and create your own strips... they envy you for having your own world and passion. Instead of asking you about it or trying to use that as inspiration to be whatever it is that they are meant to be

Its so weird interacting with people because they will always reject and act negatively to anything, even positive, inquisitive motivation. You could be like, "my passion is to rescue dogs and save them" people would be like "fukking piece of shyt with mad land... probably only saving dogs for bytches... ol' stupid ass fukking bytch with his dogs" Everyone complains about giving a fukk but nobody wants to give a fukk

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I mean too like, you have anime in your profile picture. This is both sides of the coin I'll give... you can find someone who loves Anime with you and shares your love of media and illustration. Thats the ideal zone to be in for most people. Now most people would either see if you were really about that life and usually reject you for not being into what they are into.... or they would avoid you for things YOU personally like instead of letting you be yourself. This isnt a personal take on things, just using the example for everyone... it extends to everything. I'm pretty good at basketball... I got kicked off the team for selling drugs though, but I'm still alright... nothing major. If I try to talk to a girl who hoops in college... she wouldnt accept that and brush it off like I'm not her style or on her level. Its just mad weird how people want to perfect shyt when the perfect shyt is what you already are... and most of these people hate themselves anyway. So looking for perfection (which would be yourself) isnt even something they accept to begin with. Or there's people who see you have a passion in illustration or anime and maybe you draw and create your own strips... they envy you for having your own world and passion. Instead of asking you about it or trying to use that as inspiration to be whatever it is that they are meant to be

Its so weird interacting with people because they will always reject and act negatively to anything, even positive, inquisitive motivation. You could be like, "my passion is to rescue dogs and save them" people would be like "fukking piece of shyt with mad land... probably only saving dogs for bytches... ol' stupid ass fukking bytch with his dogs" Everyone complains about giving a fukk but nobody wants to give a fukk
I see what you mean my passion is music as I work a home studio but I don't expect most people to have that level of dedication or interest like me, what makes become closed off though is when im interacting with someone and they decided to jerk me around and even after I tell them I don't have that much time I got work I need to finish. I value my time too much

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
They forgot to add -

It's a fad for people to swap their sexuality.

Men think they're women & women think they're men.
Exactly ....it fails to speak on the bisexual woman fad and them filling that emotional and physical void with their homegirls.