Dave East & Harry Fraud - HOFFA (Discussion Thread)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This was a cool tape, I do see what people say when they think he is a feature rapper though, idk if he can carry shyt himself

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
His beats are usually the same tempo, same style of sampling, same drums patterns.

His production is very formullaic.
his drums are my biggest issue, the samples he uses are dope though

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Most underrated rap album this year imo, perfect length, damn near flawless production and hardly any skips. Probably a top 10 album all genres this year for me

The more I play this the more I feel it’s the best rap album to drop last year. This & Kairi Chanel are peak Dave East for me

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
finna take a nap, then wake up to this world premiere. Happy thursday, we (gonna be) lit!

Been revisiting this dope ass album. But this shyt...this song...was criminally slept on. Instant classic. Such a dope ass video. Dave was zoning. And the song is
:ohlawd:
Long Live Shooter

Daps
Been revisiting this dope ass album. But this shyt...this song...was criminally slept on. Instant classic. Such a dope ass video. Dave was zoning. And the song is
:ohlawd:
Long Live Shooter

my man :myman:
love all that ish you talking lol. love dave and real dave fans!
but yeah that might have been my most played song last year, i would be playing it back to back to back
i don't usually share this video (cuz i sound like a fn idiot :ehh:) but here's some extra content for you since you enjoy it as much as i do lol:salute: