Dave East under fire from LGBT community for dissing Lil Nas X again

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka FUKK OUTTA here with this weak ass shyt and the fukk boys that dapped it. "If the son i dont have was gay :mjlol::russ: you have no fukking balls just gonna let another man BUST a nut on your son face without tryna guide him.:francis:

so you're the one describing homoerotic scenarios in graphic detail... but we're the fukk boys?

i swear the way homophobia works is :russ: to me. i will never understand why the sexual preferences of others is so alarming to people who have nothing to do with said preferences. do you though.

oh, and i genuinely don't give a shyt how you feel about how i would raise my child. putting it out there again, since you clearly missed it the first time.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so you're the one describing homoerotic scenarios in graphic detail... but we're the fukk boys?

i swear the way homophobia works is :russ: to me. i will never understand why the sexual preferences of others is so alarming to people who have nothing to do with said preferences. do you though.

oh, and i genuinely don't give a shyt how you feel about how i would raise my child. putting it out there again, since you clearly missed it the first time.

Your unborn son gonna have nut on his lips and you cool with it :russ:

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nikka FUKK OUTTA here with this weak ass shyt and the fukk boys that dapped it. "If the son i dont have was gay :mjlol::russ: you have no fukking balls just gonna let another man BUST a nut on your son face without tryna guide him.:francis:
How do you lack balls for a scenario that ain't supposed to have shyt to do with you...? Matter of fact, why are your balls in the equation even?:dame:

Y'all nikkas need help with problems y'all don't even have in front of you. Feeble minded. :pachaha:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
he's def got some money behind him w/ these videos. song kinda weak to have tay keith and take a daytrip behind it. i liked panini.