David Banner,Black Pride Convention...Gets Checked & Loses Crowd with use of "N-Word" & Claims He

Daps

I personally am not that hung up on the word, but he was at a Black Pride Convention (SPBM) :manny:

- and even more basic- They asked him politely to chill:manny:

instead he did what my girl does and tried to come up with 100 excuses :martin: when it shoulda been "My Bad & Move On" type moment

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These black power conventions are are a joke, that's why I say that there isn't a black community. It's 2016, talking is over. The ppl that get will survive and the rest going to perish, they can't be saved. Because really the war was already won decades ago, were now just seeing the results unfold before our eyes

That's the harsh reality

Daps
These black power conventions are are a joke, that's why I say that there isn't a black community. It's 2016, talking is over. The ppl that get will survive and the rest are solution going to die, they can't be saved

That's the harsh reality

Ive never been to one, but generally Im always for Black Unity even if I may not agree with a specific platform, or agenda, some specific groups may push. :yeshrug:

May I ask why you say they are a joke? Is it the message? Or you feel its a con for money? :ohhh: Elaborate please. :ehh:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
These black power conventions are are a joke, that's why I say that there isn't a black community. It's 2016, talking is over. The ppl that get will survive and the rest going to perish, they can't be saved. Because really the war was already won decades ago, were now just seeing the results unfold before our eyes

That's the harsh reality

At this point I don't even care anymore. nikkas gonna still be "talking" 50 years from now. So embarrassing.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

I personally am not that hung up on the word, but he was at a Black Pride Convention (SPBM) :manny:

- and even more basic- They asked him politely to chill:manny:

instead he did what my girl does and tried to come up with 100 excuses :martin: when it shoulda been "My Bad & Move On" type moment

I feel like I'm about to cringe watching this :francis:.

Last edited: