Dawn Richard says CEO of interscope called her Dark and Ugly

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Well she was ugly...had nothing to do with her skin tone, but she just wasn’t cute :yeshrug:

Edit: oh, this is one of those threads where everyone says she was attractive despite calling her ugly and saying her new face was an upgrade in a million other threads...got it
Dude clearly called out her skin color when he said she was dark and ugly. But youre still saying skin color had nothing to do with it ?
Be illiterate brehs.
:mjlol:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Kaleena said Diddy encouraged her and Dawn to not change anything about themselves. Also said he kept her in the group despite execs wondering why didn't use Cassie instead.
Cassie cant sing cant dance cant act, but she let Puff use her as a prostitute: some bigwig needs sexual release, here fukk Cassie.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Well she was ugly...had nothing to do with her skin tone, but she just wasn’t cute :yeshrug:

Edit: oh, this is one of those threads where everyone says she was attractive despite calling her ugly and saying her new face was an upgrade in a million other threads...got it

i don't think she's ugly:ld:. don't skip past the "dark and ugly" part.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Jimmy comes off as that type to practice colorism and racism. I wonder how Diddy reacted to that?
I'm almost certain Jimmy & Diddy made love to each other, just like Diddy blew Clive Davis' back out.

shyt, Diddy and and Usher used to call Clive "uncle"

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Why would black people want to be apart of an industry where they discriminate against black people anyways?
Dawn is very talented. That's why in the end she proved Jimmy wrong. Puff always respected her because he saw she had the musicality and creativity to make it.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I was in love with Dawn on making the band :noah:
669ee62a651d5f6f7802d059da89a12e.jpg