Daz Reacts To Bow Wow Saying He Was A Original Member Of The Dogg Pound

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
He's not wrong.

Lil' Bow Wow was apart of the DPGC (Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta Clique). Off the top this encompassed Tha Dogg Pound (Daz & Kurupt), Snoop, LBC Crew, Tha Eastsidaz, Nate Dogg, Warren G, Lil' Malik & Lil' 1/2 Dead.

The confusion comes after leaving Death Row, Suge didn't release the copyright to the name (which they have now but not then) so Kurupt and Daz used various names like DPG and even DPGC to release their music. Daz has used nearly all of the aliases as the groups official name. but originally DPGC was everyone on the original incarnation of DoggyStyle Records on Death Row before they all left.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9JSYuWX.jpg

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
He's not wrong.

Bow Wow was apart of the DPGC (Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta Clique). Off the top this encompassed Tha Dogg Pound (Daz & Kurupt), Snoop, LBC Crew, Tha Eastsidaz, Nate Dogg, Warren G, Lil' Malik & Lil' 1/2 Dead.

I get what you mean to some extent but nah

Lil' Bow Wow never released anything like the rest did and no one really knew of him being a part of Death Row Records until way into his SoSoDef career (I know he's in the 'Gin & Juice' video and I think he was on Arsenio Hall but again, he was completely unknown)

He did a handful of songs on the Row which just came out within the last few years (After 3, Dave, etc) but nothing anywhere near substantial

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
I get what you mean to some extent but nah

Lil' Bow Wow never released anything like the rest did and no one really knew of him being a part of Death Row Records until way into his SoSoDef career (I know he's in the 'Gin & Juice' video and I think he was on Arsenio Hall but again, he was completely unknown)

He did a handful of songs on the Row which just came out within the last few years (After 3, Dave, etc) but nothing anywhere near substantial
this is my understanding of this whole situation. He basically was just there.