SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps

watching that shyt as a youngin like :whoa::damn:

Gohan after cell saga:scust:

After Videl gets stomped out he's talking bout "Next time it's you and me". Next time?? :why: If this was Cell saga Gohan
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized something... has Tien ever actually caught a body at any point in the series? Piccolo blasted Goku and Raditz, and he did work in the movies. Vegeta killed Nappa, was a straight goon on Namek, embarrased Android 19, killed those people in the stands when he went Majin... and Goku brutally murdered most of the Red Ribbon Army by himself, and did the same to Tambourine, Drum, and King Piccolo. Trunks murked Frieza and King Cold. Even Krillin got those few saibamen and blew up Cell in his larval form (with Trunks). Gohan vaporized Cell alongside all of Garlic Jr's henchmen in the anime filler. Him and Krillin also took out two of Frieza's goons right after they landed on Namek... the one saibaman that Tien beat was actually finished off by Vegeta if I remember correctly...

Even though he beat Goku in one of the martial arts tournaments, I don't think Tien has ever gotten a legit kill in the series... this may require a thread of it's own :jbhmm:

Speaking of Goku brutally murdering people, I forgot how much more about it he was as a kid...

2136079-buyonbreaks.png
latest

db108-11.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

kid_goku_kills_king_piccolo_by_eggmanrules.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
lol @ fakkits using this as an opportunity to shyt on dragon ball super, I dont wanna see none of u nikkas in the thread after episodes air, seriously

it may not be as explicitly violent as it once was but this past black goku saga has had similar moments such as bulma getting blown to smithereens and goku and vegeta getting stabbed with the ki sword thingy

just because dbz was more gruesome doesnt make it automatically better, nikkas letting nostalgia glasses blind them from accepting harsh realities, this ongoing arc in super remains one of the goat saga's rivaled only by the frieza saga:umad:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
lol @ fakkits using this as an opportunity to shyt on dragon ball super, I dont wanna see none of u nikkas in the thread after episodes air, seriously

it may not be as explicitly violent as it once was but this past black goku saga has had similar moments such as bulma getting blown to smithereens and goku and vegeta getting stabbed with the ki sword thingy

just because dbz was more gruesome doesnt make it automatically better, nikkas letting nostalgia glasses blind them from accepting harsh realities, this ongoing arc in super remains one of the goat saga's rivaled only by the frieza saga:umad:
I love Super this Black saga has been dope plus they let my boy Vegeta shine
tumblr_og7qk50ogu1rqe0rbo1_500.gif
:wow: