DC and the Gay agenda

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've noticed every DC show (arrow, flash, supergirl, legends of tommorow) has a gay character... this isn't even what bothers me. I don't care that any of these characters are gay.

My problem is with the show GOTHAM.. I have a problem with a gay penguin.. I liked the character before he was revealed as gay. He came off as a creepy weird mother fukker that'll kill you in a moment's notice.

Once he came out I look back on all the scenes where I thought he was a G and I just cringe because he was gay. Then when I thought they was gonna make riddler gay with him I almost stopped watching the show.

Started rooting for nygma when he found his new girl and was tight when penguin killed her.

Long story short I was hyped when riddler shot this nikka and threw him in the ocean. Felt no kind of remorse for penguin what so ever. He went from the villain that was cool to like to someone I hate to see on my tv screen... is that considered homophobic Since my opinion of the character changed as soon as he was revealed to be gay

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Only watch supergirl and legends and the way gays are represented in those 2 shows is just fine with me :sas2:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've noticed every DC show (arrow, flash, supergirl, legends of tommorow) has a gay character... this isn't even what bothers me. I don't care that any of these characters are gay.

My problem is with the show GOTHAM.. I have a problem with a gay penguin.. I liked the character before he was revealed as gay. He came off as a creepy weird mother fukker that'll kill you in a moment's notice.

Once he came out I look back on all the scenes where I thought he was a G and I just cringe because he was gay. Then when I thought they was gonna make riddler gay with him I almost stopped watching the show.

Started rooting for nygma when he found his new girl and was tight when penguin killed her.

Long story short I was hyped when riddler shot this nikka and threw him in the ocean. Felt no kind of remorse for penguin what so ever. He went from the villain that was cool to like to someone I hate to see on my tv screen... is that considered homophobic Since my opinion of the character changed as soon as he was revealed to be gay

sooooooooooooooooo long story short you are a hurt penguin fan :dead:

that is both funny and sad at the same time because the penguin was never cool.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
sooooooooooooooooo long story short you are a hurt penguin fan :dead:

that is both funny and sad at the same time because the penguin was never cool.

Nah penguin was always wack to me. But on gotham watching him rise from bytch ass nikka to king of gotham had me rooting for him and interested in seeing where his character went next And how he actually becomes the lame penguin that I know present day.... Then they made him a homosexual and I immediately was like :pacspit:

And riddler saying "i dont love you" and shooting him and tossing him off the bridge had me like :banderas:

They destroyed his character by making him gay imo. But they kind of made Riddler a G in the process. I just hope penguin doesn't come back acting more mango than when he left.

My whole point is I don't mind when they slip in minor gay characters that don't really matter to the story. But penguin was damn near the star of the show at times

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah penguin was always wack to me. But on gotham watching him rise from bytch ass nikka to king of gotham had me rooting for him and interested in seeing where his character went next And how he actually becomes the lame penguin that I know present day.... Then they made him a homosexual and I immediately was like :pacspit:

And riddler saying "i dont love you" and shooting him and tossing him off the bridge had me like :banderas:

They destroyed his character by making him gay imo. But they kind of made Riddler a G in the process. I just hope penguin doesn't come back acting more mango than when he left.

My whole point is I don't mind when they slip in minor gay characters that don't really matter to the story. But penguin was damn near the star of the show at times

So it would have been better if the penguin went after a woman? I am stunned that someone cares enough about the character to defend his sexuality. This is like someone defend the sexuality of hobgoblin when his sexual preface never even was a factor for his character. Comic book Penguin never even had a bad chick (lol) by his side.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Glad I don't watch that Gotham trash but yea I noticed they drop that shyt out of the blue for no reason in DC TV shows. The Flash had the police captain (I forgot his name) gay out of nowhere. It had no impact really but they just shoehorned it in there just b/c. Figured one of the higher ups were gay

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Who is gay on Flash?

The Pied Piper....who is also gay in the comics.

OP was reaching by including the flash in his post then since that was just a guest star

I forgot about him lol. But I was referring to captain singh... they haven't showed him at all in season 3. But he showed up pretty frequently in seasons 1 and 2. But he wasn't on tv acting like a :wrist: you wouldn't even know he was gay they kind of just slipped him in there :dame: