Dc Young Fly Vs Dave East Roasting Each Other

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dc shyt was wack In the first place.He came after Dave east hair style which was jus str8 ignorant. I hate when black ppl try to diss another black person hairstyle when it consist of African fashion. Shyt wack to me..You never hear white ppl diss another white person hairstyle

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dc shyt was wack In the first place.He came after Dave east hair style which was jus str8 ignorant. I hate when black ppl try to diss another black person hairstyle when it consist of African fashion. Shyt wack to me..You never hear white ppl diss another white person hairstyle

Shut the fukk up nikka holy shyt :snoop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Both these nikkas corny as all fukk. East is a lame what else needs to be said. Don’t even have his own identity even while roasting. DC is like the Down syndrome version of Chris Tucker

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up nikka holy shyt :snoop:
Its not "Holy" shyt breh..Its Pro African shyt..When you diss another man hairstyle because its in "Afro-Puffs" its discouraging other black ppl to embrace their African roots.You jus lost and don't see the bigger picture so its all jokes and games with you. Ya a clown entertained by other clown shyt..You need to shut the fuk up and get off that c00n Shyt

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Its not "Holy" shyt breh..Its Pro African shyt..When you diss another man hairstyle because its in "Afro-Puffs" its discouraging other black ppl to embrace their African roots.You jus lost and don't see the bigger picture so its all jokes and games with you. Ya a clown entertained by other clown shyt..You need to shut the fuk up and get off that c00n Shyt

Shut thee fukk up