NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

GGGAUkgXUAAKCjc

GLxdsATXkAAo2Zc
GLxdtOAWAAA7xS_

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'll gladly eat my words, but i have no hype for this whatsoever. pretty fukkin tired of Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool in 3 movies a year, and Shawn Levy is a garbage choice to direct. dude is like Michael Bay for families.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surprised they making a 3. Didn’t Reynolds struggle to get the funding for the 2nd one?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm pretty positive Shawn Levy has never directed anything R rated. all of his stuff is... fine... but it's all saccharine cgi filled family blockbuster shyt. i guess you can tell me "that's what Marvel is," but i don't think that's giving Marvel enough credit. this might be the least inspired director choice they've ever made, but i guess he's Reynolds' personal director now.

* he directed "This is Where I Leave You" which was R. i think that was a Jewish family dramedy or something. it wasn't Deadpool R.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Shawn Levy is a mediocre director. They should've tried to get Tim Miller back.

Miller left the second movie because of creative differences and the same creative team from the sequel is assembling for the third film so it wouldn’t make sense to bring Miller back if he couldn’t get down with the vision from previous collaborations

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miller left the second movie because of creative differences and the same creative team from the sequel is assembling for the third film so it wouldn’t make sense to bring Miller back if he couldn’t get down with the vision from previous collaborations
Think Reynolds wanted to make the second movie “bigger” and Miller didn’t.