*Deal Reached* - Disney vs. Spectrum Cable; All ESPN and ESPN Affliated (SEC, ACC, Longhorn) Networks Off-Air

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:wow: Here is a list... ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, ESPNU, ESPN News, SEC Network, ACC Network, Longhorn Network, FX, FX Movie Channel, FXX, Freeform, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo Mundo, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, and Baby TV. In addition, Spectrum TV subscribers could lose the following ABC stations: ABC7 Chicago, ABC7 Los Angeles, ABC7 New York, ABC7 San Francisco, ABC11 Raleigh-Durham, ABC13 Houston, and ABC30 Fresno.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I saw a lot of people mad as fukk on social media…

Spectrum is in a no win situation and might as well cut that check…

While it's only Thursday, I can only imagine the fury for ACC and SEC fans on Saturday if this shyt isn't solved; especially since SEC left CBS this season.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
damn....disney owns EPSN and they lost a shyt ton of money during covid because disney theme parks were closed, and now people realized there are too many streaming services so they are also ditching disney+...it's just a juggling act to balance the overall checkbook for investors by firing EPSN personalities and then raise the prices of cable so people come back to disney+

it's like another game of monopoly: own everything and artificially raise prices screwing over paying customers

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
If I'm Disney, I'm calling ESPN and telling them to make SAS take down this tweet with the quickness. News reporters don't even promote these type of tweets when networks and cable companies beef and sports one shouldn't start either.
this nikka really is espn’s house nikka. He’s just back stroking all in the c00nery

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
If I'm Disney, I'm calling ESPN and telling them to make SAS take down this tweet with the quickness. News reporters don't even promote these type of tweets when networks and cable companies beef and sports one shouldn't start either.
He's on General Hospital. He needs the viewership everywhere.