Dear Coli: Please stop enabling Dr.X's rants.

Daps
:mjlol: Slime stop the bullshyt. You gotta be the most corniest wanna be "militant" I ever. You act like search function is broken on the coli. How you out here fukking cacs, make a thread telling folks its time to face all cacs are racist(but you fukking them tho) and then want to be a militant in a bedwench thread? I dont care for the muthafukka, but you should be the last one tryna tell folks what to do b.
lets not forget.. he also lives with White folks.. made a thread crying how White broads dont like him.. called Blacks "n!ggers" on here, as well..

but.. let him tell it.. Dr.X the one who got issues.. :mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
hqdefault.jpg

I don't even want to interact with you.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
lets not forget.. he also lives with White folks.. made a thread crying how White broads dont like him.. called Blacks "n!ggers" on here, as well..

but.. let him tell it.. Dr.X the one who got issues.. :mjlol:
Get off my dikk you fukking fakkit.

I don't even want to interact with you you fukking lame ass washed up ass bytch nikka. I already told you to fukk off.

Don't even fukking quote me again since I can't put your annoying ass on ignore.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
its probably in your best interest not to..

you still think Black folks are "a bunch of n!ggers.." or, you on your pro-Black personality today.. :lupe:
Get the fukk out of my face your two faced fukking fake bullshyt bytch.

I'd slap you. fukk out of my face!

You want drama and bullshyt, not at my expense, now fukk off and leave me alone!

Daps
Get off my dikk you fukking fakkit.

I don't even want to interact with you you fukking lame ass washed up ass bytch nikka. I already told you to fukk off.

Don't even fukking quote me again since I can't put your annoying ass on ignore.
this dude mad as fukk.. :laff:

you do live with White folks.. you did make a thread crying about White woman dont fukk with you.. you did call Black folks "n!ggers" on here.. stay mad, and how you 30-something and dont/never even had a career.. :dahell:

you can come down here and wash some dishes.. ill put your bum ass to work, so you dont have to hit your Pops up for his hard-earned money..

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Also dont' be worrying about my life you fukk ass nikka @hustlemania. Worry about your own life.

I;m doing fine. The women I fukk with, that fukk we me, how I make my bread, and how I live is none of your fukking business. Don't be watching my pockets or my fukking dikk nikka. You look like a goddamn clown

Daps
Get the fukk out of my face your two faced fukking fake bullshyt bytch.

I'd slap you. fukk out of my face!

You want drama and bullshyt, not at my expense, now fukk off and leave me alone!
you aint slapping sh!t.. :mjlol:

being in ya mid-30s talking tough on the net, is whats good these days..? :lupe:

thought you was working on Wall St..? no.. you're a DJ... no.. you have a clothing brand.. wait.. :patrice:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
you aint slapping sh!t.. :mjlol:

being in ya mid-30s talking tough on the net, is whats good these days..? :lupe:

thought you was working on Wall St..? no.. you're a DJ... no.. you have a clothing brand.. wait.. :patrice:
Man, shut your bytch ass up.

I work renting out rooms and apartments for a rental agency out here in Bushwick, Brooklyn. I've been working here since June 1st. I was working here from September to Jan but I took a break./ I'm not spilling out the details on my life to some fukk nikka that thinks they can disrespect me from the safety of a fukking keyboard. nikka I've been to jail, you think you scare me? Some washed up formerly sponsored pro skateboarder nobody cares about now? Goddamn nikka, you fukking clown...get the fukk out my face.

Daps
Also dont' be worrying about my life you fukk ass nikka @hustlemania. Worry about your own life.

I;m doing fine. The women I fukk with, that fukk we me, how I make my bread, and how I live is none of your fukking business. Don't be watching my pockets or my fukking dikk nikka. You look like a goddamn clown
why would i be pocket-watching a bum who has no career, and complains he cant get women in NYC..? :lupe:

my lifes fine.. i dont go on rants, calling Black folks "n!ggers".. i aint complaining on thecoli.com about the women that dont like me.. i dont hit my parents up for money.. having a nice career, balances those kind of things out.. :blessed:

Daps
Man, shut your bytch ass up.

I work renting out rooms and apartments for a rental agency out here in Bushwick, Brooklyn. I've been working here since June 1st. I was working here from September to Jan but I took a break./ I'm not spilling out the details on my life to some fukk nikka that thinks they can disrespect me from the safety of a fukking keyboard. nikka I've been to jail, you think you scare me? Some washed up formerly sponsored pro skateboarder nobody cares about now? Goddamn nikka, you fukking clown...get the fukk out my face.
jail..:hubie:

if no one cares about me.. why are people hitting me up to do a doc about me..? i still get asked to do my old job.. yknow.. the one you never were good enough to do.. :mjgrin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Shut the fukk up and leave me alone.
Don't you have a forum to moderate?
This comes off as weak lame obssesses behavior to apparently be bothering some lowly ass nikka like myself since you got it so good
Just go drink some mai tais with your DC Shoe Co money and leave me the fukk alone cause you really coming off like a lame fukk nikka.