Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

cr.gif

kittykat89

Banned
Daps
Ok just as I thought this shyt was in the past some jerk has to bring it up again. As someone so eloquently put it no I am not "getting dikked" by anyone other than my husband. Secondly, the username "Kittykat" is pretty common, the only valid account I had in the past was allhiphop. I asked them to cancel that account based on the harassment of one individual. Hopefully we can move past this. Thanks.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Ok just as I thought this shyt was in the past some jerk has to bring it up again. As someone so eloquently put it no I am not "getting dikked" by anyone other than my husband. Secondly, the username "Kittykat" is pretty common, the only valid account I had in the past was allhiphop. I asked them to cancel that account based on the harassment of one individual. Hopefully we can move past this. Thanks.
:mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
You simp ass nikkas fall for this shyt everytime :mjlol:

1. kittykat89
    We a bunch of bros who enjoyed fukking w everyone on here but I'm bored of it. So ban or delete this account...or don't We don't care ahhhh
    19 minutes agoSnitchBookmark
    DapComment

2. kittykat89
    A few people have caught my ass out already so Imma come clean, there is no"Kathy",just a made up name paired w random pics off Facebook.
    @midwesthiphop :ban:

Stefan Urquelle

Do thecoli brehettes got love for Stefan?
Daps
You simp ass nikkas fall for this shyt everytime :mjlol:

1. kittykat89
    We a bunch of bros who enjoyed fukking w everyone on here but I'm bored of it. So ban or delete this account...or don't We don't care ahhhh
    19 minutes agoSnitchBookmark
    DapComment

2. kittykat89
    A few people have caught my ass out already so Imma come clean, there is no"Kathy",just a made up name paired w random pics off Facebook.
    @midwesthiphop :ban:
....who's husband don't know your on the site.............

:francis:

please "logout" when your done browsing here and clear any conversations you might be having with some of the coli's gentlemen

:hamster: thank you.

:dahell:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps