nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Honestly if I was Melo I'd be ashamed of the time spent in NYC. You dissed Denver to go there but had no where near the level of success you did in Colorado. NYC was never a threat once during his tenure. I honestly believe he would've made it to the NBA finals at least once if he stayed in Denver.

That was ALL Lala

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
*awaits the OklahomaCity name change*

:lolbron:

giphy.gif

:mjpls:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
fukk George Karl for damaging a promising young squad in Melo's nuggets.

fukk Dolan for letting the clowns run the circus.

fukk Phil for bamboozling a whole City.

Melo, help OKC and be successful, breh.:salute:

I still can't see myself playing with OKC even though 2k18 was the first time Melo felt deadly in my hands since 2k13.:aicmon:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Knicks never put the coaching and players around him necessary to seriously contend.

They did the exact same shyt with Marbury.

And while both players had their shortcomings, it was more of the Knicks organization letting them down than those players not excelling.

But that’s just me.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:camby: We never even made the ECF with this dude and you guys are crying tears.

B-b-ut he's in the best shape of his life :mjgrin:
this nikka been with yall for 7 years and only won 1 playoff series:mjlol:

my nikka Rose in the first 3 years when he was healthy accomplished more than that he brought us to the ECF:lolbron:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
You guys are so soft it is pathetic. He should have left earlier and the Knicks got nothing back :camby:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
this nikka been with yall for 7 years and only won 1 playoff series:mjlol:

my nikka Rose in the first 3 years when he was healthy accomplished more than that he brought us to the ECF:lolbron:

To be fair, Breh, Melo took the Nuggets to the playoffs every year since his rookie year. And he went to the WCF in 2009.

The only thing that changed his success was the Knicks Organization.

It's mainly on them.:manny:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, Breh, Melo took the Nuggets to the playoffs every year since his rookie year. And he went to the WCF in 2009.

The only thing that changed his success was the Knicks Organization.

It's mainly on them.:manny:
I know that, but were talkin NY melo

which in his 7 years has been 1-2 in playoff series and has spent 4(which is majority of his time being a knick) out of the playoffs:mjlol:

nikka couldnt even get them to the 8th seed in the East

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Honestly if I was Melo I'd be ashamed of the time spent in NYC. You dissed Denver to go there but had no where near the level of success you did in Colorado. NYC was never a threat once during his tenure. I honestly believe he would've made it to the NBA finals at least once if he stayed in Denver.
well I don't believe he would've made to finals in Denver

george karl was inept coach who never had any plan for the playoffs whatsoever, had they fired him and made some retooling maybe maybe winning against dirk in 2011

Later on the OKC, Spurs and GSW would just be too much for Denver

Melo should have joined his friends in Miami, but he didn't so no rings for Melo so far

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Dear Melo,

"Maybe if you weren't afraid of another player shining too, we would have been getting it, and you wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place."

Signed

Jeremy Lin
Look at this new sports radio talk poster.

Ran into two posts straight where you’ve shown sports radio talk tendencies. :camby: