Debbie Wasserman-Shultz Staffer Arrested For Bank Fraud

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Cant wait till the Democratic Party perp walks

I wonder if he's the same DNC guy that wouldn't let the Feds investigate his laptop for alleged Russian hacking :wow:
1-your-evidence.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Don't even bother even after arrests happen he just gonna say charges 'trumped' up, if they go to jail he just gonna talk bout how trump Hitler jailing people wit no evidence(no matter how much evidence is presented)

-Imran Awan is not mentioned in the article you cited.
-There is also no mention of the FBI attempting to procure his laptop. You're confusing this with the FBI's request to access DNC servers. Keep your story straight. :hhh:

And since you mentioned it, here:

The Hill said:
"In nine out of 10 cases, we don't need access, we don't ask for access, we don't get access. That's the normal [procedure],” Leo Taddeo, a former special agent in charge of the cyber division of the FBI’s New York office, told The Hill.

“It's extraordinarily rare for the FBI to get access to the victim's infrastructure because we could mess it up," he added. "We usually ask for the logs and images, and 99 out of a hundred times, that's sufficient.”

FBI, Dems bicker over investigation of hacked servers

Provide an explanation as to why CrowdStrike's analysis isn't sufficient, and I'll consider your argument. Until then, this is much ado about nothing. Attacking a third party contractor isn't the weak link you're looking for.

If the FBI found issue with CrowdStrike's detailed analysis, a separate investigation would have been launched. There wasn't.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Imran Awan is not mentioned in the article you cited.
-There is also no mention of the FBI attempting to procure his laptop. You're confusing this with the FBI's request to access DNC servers. Keep your story straight. :hhh:

And since you mentioned it, here:

FBI, Dems bicker over investigation of hacked servers

Provide an explanation as to why CrowdStrike's analysis isn't sufficient, and I'll consider your argument. Until then, this is much ado about nothing. Attacking a third party contractor isn't the weak link you're looking for.

If the FBI found issue with CrowdStrike's detailed analysis, a separate investigation would have been launched. There wasn't.

Cause they not the FBI and they didnt provide evidence you fool, its like i report my house got robbed when the cops come to make report I say 'no u can't go in but I got this guy here he's been inside and he'll tell you all about and won't provide evidence' :dahell: there's no crime no investigation just stop

The crowdstrike report means nothing

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
In other news, a Republican cafeteria worker was arrested for stealing $20 from the register to buy cigarettes :russell:
I mean this is pretty big news though.

Dude smashed his hard drive and was caught trying to board a plane out of the country.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I mean this is pretty big news though.

Dude smashed his hard drive and was caught trying to board a plane out of the country.

I agree. :ehh:

But there's simply not enough evidence that this is tied to the DNC hacks, CrowdStrike's involvement, or any other tinfoil hat nonsense.

Dude was scheming congresspeople out of money by charging them twice for equipment, committed mortgage fraud, and was wiring money to Pakistan ahead of fleeing the US. That's what we know.

Anything else is conjecture at this point.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This breh has never heard of government IT contractors :mjlol:

CrowdStrike report

Try again breh :bpufedup:

That's evidence:stopitslime:, no its a report saying the CIA is highly confident and NSA is moderately confident there's no evidence/data in the report and DNC refuses to hand over server to FBI:jbhmm: why won't they hand over server and provide proof cause its a story they made up

And that's not even getting into the nuts and bolts of hacking and leaving of 'fingerprints' any halfway decent hacker won't leave 'fingerprints', that'd be like master thief walking round a bank wit no shoes or gloves on touching everything:childplease: its well known in the hacking community that if you do find 'fingerprints' they are there to throw you off track, the whole thing is preposterous and the worst conspiracy theory ever and relies on the ignorance of its believers:ufdup:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
no its a report saying the CIA is highly confident and NSA is moderately confident there's no evidence/data in the report

And that's not even getting into the nuts and bolts of hacking and leaving of 'fingerprints' any halfway decent hacker won't leave 'fingerprints'
4a4.gif

You just admitted you didn't click the link. :bpufedup:

The link goes to CrowdStrike's analysis. Not the joint statement on Russian hacking by the FBI/CIA/NSA/DNI.

:mjloldance:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. :ehh:

But there's simply not enough evidence that this is tied to the DNC hacks, CrowdStrike's involvement, or any other tinfoil hat nonsense.

Dude was scheming congresspeople out of money by charging them twice for equipment, committed mortgage fraud, and was wiring money to Pakistan ahead of fleeing the US. That's what we know.

Anything else is conjecture at this point.

No its not tied to DNC hacks u idiot how bout u actually look into the story and find out what its about :mjlol: u just made the post to try to get on top of it but u failed cause you stupid