Deepest thoughts you've had while high?

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Weed can open up your minds to all sorts of information you didn't think was possible. for instance last weekend I took a big bong rip and got to watching Harry potter and noticed all the magic they were doing really had to do with the four elements of the world sorta like avatar (fire, earth, water, air) watch it all over again and you'll see what I mean and that part about the deathly Hallows that when you die you have to go thru the sun/son to get out of this cycle/world for good:pachaha:

btw I'm high right now

Share stories :lupe:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Well considering I'm high for the majority of the day.... All of my best thoughts have come to me while under the influence

All my business ideas... Marketing ideas..... My high ass mind been leading the way for the past few years.

Smoking weed is just part of my daily routine.

Life thoughts.... I think about death alot.... Depresses me sometimes that I'm literally gonna die and decompose and be forgotten one day...... But then I get up and remember that I should be grateful to be alive... Im healthy... Im young.... I'm not hungry.... I'm blessed

Weed makes me appreciate the little things.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Well considering I'm high for the majority of the day.... All of my best thoughts have come to me while under the influence

All my business ideas... Marketing ideas..... My high ass mind been leading the way for the past few years.

Life thoughts.... I think about death alot.... Depresses me sometimes that I'm literally gonna die and decompose and be forgotten one day...... But then I get up and remember that I should be grateful to be alive... Im healthy... Im young.... I'm not hungry.... I'm blessed

I sometimes write down my thoughts/ideas when high, you should it try it helps to remember maddd shyt once it's all over and then go back and read it all like :ohhh:

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
I sometimes write down my thoughts/ideas when high, you should it try it helps to remember maddd shyt once it's all over and then go back and read it all like :ohhh:

I do this often as I rarely smoke to get high I mostly smoke to gain access to wisdom and insights or that awaken dream state or to spark some creativity, but I have to write it down because remembering later is impossible, just like a dream.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
wasnt just high off weed, but I envisioned that I saw God, but not exactly God.

He hit me with the :jawalrus:, then he showed me how to make people.

He took a glass test tube, and he dropped a small microchip in it. Said it was the basic template for human consciousness.

Then he reached pointed to a shelf that had 14 glass beakers on them with a different color in each. Said these were personalities. He could use one color or mix colors at a ratio of 7:1 only, because mixing too much just makes muddled colors with no uniqueness.

Then he poured a red color over a circuit and sent vibrations through the tube. The vibrations pulsed at a certain tempo. Like music. He said this was a person's temperament. How people moved to their own beats and speeds. The circuit in the tube started to glow.

Then he showed me a bunch of people walking in the rain. Everyone glowed a different color and pulsed at a different tempo. People with similar tempos gravitated towards each other, and colors didn't matter much. People whose tempos were too different stayed away from each other or were unhappy being around each other.

He told me the red one in his hand was like mines., and hit me with the :jawalrus: again.

Then two people who looked like nurses came and told me I had to leave, because not-exactly-God was busy.

I was told that I could come back to that place and ask more questions, but I couldn't come too much or too soon. Because I'm already mentally unstable, and being there too much would put too much strain on me, and would only make it worse. :mjcry:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
What if @YaThreadFloppedB! made a thread that flopped, b? :lupe:
What if your thread flops?

Ah! Often time sleep has evaded me as I pondered on this age old question. It may cause a rip in the space time continuum...the possibility of earth's magnetic field flipping causing mass extinctions is also a theory thereby forcing Jesus to come bike a day early
:mindblown:

:ehh:Therefore I think it's best if I remain a Shepherd of the Threads instead of frolicking amongst the flock.

Shephrd1.gif

:mjcry:

killacal

Banned
Daps

Lying ass whale:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Is it normal for your memory to erase every 3 minutes after smoking weed?

my short term memory was temporarily destroyed after I took a couple hits

I was chewing nachos and then a couple moments later I forgot I had put Nachos in my mouth and I was wondering why my mouth was moving

:mjcry:

Plus time was moving real slow...one hour felt like a day

Is that normal?

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Weed can open up your minds to all sorts of information you didn't think was possible. for instance last weekend I took a big bong rip and got to watching Harry potter and noticed all the magic they were doing really had to do with the four elements of the world sorta like avatar (fire, earth, water, air) watch it all over again and you'll see what I mean and that part about the deathly Hallows that when you die you have to go thru the sun/son to get out of this cycle/world for good:pachaha:

btw I'm high right now

Share stories :lupe:
the eventual balkanization of america