Deer on the Road, Bullies Heading Home w/no Headlights: Official Bulls (#6) vs. Bucks (#3) 1st Round

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I would personally try to do literally ANYTHING else offense wise around about the 45th attempted three pointer in a 30 point blowout. I think the Bulls are gonna let it get to 50 threes idk…
Milwaukee big af, and they packed the paint. The Bulls weren't going to do shyt inside but get shots blocked or altered.

They only had 1 perimeter player to worry about tonight, and they schemed around that. Showed no respect to anyone not named Derozan and deservedly so

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Milwaukee big af, and they packed the paint. The Bulls weren't going to do shyt inside but get shots blocked or altered.

They only had 1 perimeter player to worry about tonight, and they schemed around that. Showed no respect to anyone not named Derozan and deservedly so
I say again. I would literally try anything before going 15/52 from three. step in for a long two, drive into the lane and try a contested layup, shoot the ball on the other basket, I don’t care lol.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Did you watch the game?
yeah. lol I saw them missing wide open 3s. I saw how they guarded Derozan. sometimes they fall sometimes they don't.
I also repeat I would literally try anything else before going 15/52 from three and get dominated for 48 minutes

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I knew this Chicago team was gonna be fraudulent come playoff time. They’re regular season champs.

:wtb:???

the bulls limped into the playoffs injured. we ALL knew what the deal was going into the post season. most of us were hoping for competitive games and this to not be a sweep. we didn't get competitive games, but at least they didn't get swept :francis:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Series was more way competitive than i thought

I expected total blowout

The fact they won a game and basically let Game 1 slip thru their hands was better than i expected

Losing Lonzo had a huge effect on both end of the floor