Deion walks down Don Bebe

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Bo was something we've never seen before..

That run on MNF against Seattle where he just blew down the sideline was amazing..

He used to come to the Raiders in like Week 8 and stilll rush for 1000 yds..

fukkin ridiculous..

:childplease:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:ehh: good to know there's another Track and Field head on this site. I actually played college football on scholarship, but our football coach let a handful of us run track because they needed sprinters (our track and field team was top 20, but it mostly specialized in middle-distance, long-distance, and field events). Suggest I run anything over 100m and I'm gonna hit somebody with the :childplease:. I'd run the 200m and be on the curve like :stylin:, and then look up and see I had 100m left...... :sadcam:

:ohhh: But I remember that nikka Kevin Jones and always wondered how Penn St. could let him leave the state like that :mindblown:. Dude's name even reached us down here in Texas
As far as these times, it's really hard to tell who runs what. Like every lil' high school RB in Texas supposedly runs in the 4.4s, but the average NFL RB time is like 4.56 at the Combine :sitdown: There are a lot of mythical 40 times floating around that sound like pure ducktales.

I wish I could see a 100m dash between Deion, Bo Jackson, Darrell Green, Herschel Walker and some of them other cats....... I wouldn't know who to put money on :wow: I honestly can't see Deion losing to ANYBODY. It's like dude was always just as fast as he needed to be :whew:

Yeah Kevin was a straight up thorobred. Dude was concieved to play ball, I can attest to that. I remember when he was a O'hara playing football and decided to run track. And when he ran track, he started Indoors and only ran 1 event...the 55m. Then on top of that he had like two personal coaches working with him at every meet. Physically dude was a grown man amongst boys.

That's all he did every week. I can recall both myself and my team mate (the 55m PA State champ) just talking about how strange it was. I beat him a few times, but after I graduated, and he was still in HS, I followed him in the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Needless to say dude ended up going to Indoor Nationals for the 60m and came in 2nd. He also eventually went on to own the 100m in the Catholic League. But his football stats were another story altogether. My understanding is that he choose V Tech because Penn St was notorious for benching dudes Freshman and Sophmore years and I believe he wanted to start ASAP and get into the league. Bryan Scott was also a huge standout back then too (HS All American) and he ended up at Penn St. did his time and eventually got drafted.

But as far as KJ goes...I believe he was the Top No.1 recruit in the nation and the biggest recruit in Vtech even over Vick. It's a shame to see where his career is now...he's playin in some D-league BS.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
it wasnt reported, he did

Herschel Walker ran a 4.3 on his 50th Bday

Willie Gault ran a 4.27 on his 48th Bday as well.

I remember they brought back the NFL fastest man competition like 5-6 years ago and brought back Darrell Green. He finished 4th or 5th.

Yeah Willie Gault use to blaze past people. I never understood why Tecmo Bowl had him slow as hell in the game.

James Jett was also insanely fast. I read something about him beating Carl lewis and competing in the Olympics a few times.

With Bo, Willie Gault, TIm Brown and Marcus Allen...that team was a track squad.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
In another world...a good race would also be between a rookie Desean Jackson and Deion Sanders...even the God Jerry Rice himself worked out with Desean early in his career and said he was the fastest receiver he had ever seen.