Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sat in on a class for non profit fundraising and they had revealing discussion regarding orgs like the ford foundation.

These types of super nonprofits with unlimited resources have agents in communities throughout the US that search for small underfunded nonprofits to inject cash. You cannot find them because they find you. No doubt in my mind that once you take their money, you are beholden to them.

It takes money to run these orgs and create change. It must come from somewhere.

When these presidents (republican or democrats) do these social programs.. Thats a dog whistle for white non-profits to get ready..

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What We Believe - Black Lives Matter

I was done with that misandric organization when they didnt include fathers and want to disrupt the black nuclear family:camby:

Basically. I'm beginning to think that they are promoting the genocide of black people. Why else would they basically exclude black men especially straight black men out the equation? They only care about black women and black LGBTQ people. They promote your deaths to promote agendas that have nothing to do with black people as a collective. Just more division to work against us. "Black lives matter..... only when it comes to promoting our agenda so we are going to use y'all and at the same time destroy y'all be restructure your community where you basically push yourselves out of existence". Thats why all you black folks doing this infighting, black women and black LGBTQ vs straight black men need to stop. I see how some of these so called "allies" and these agents are trying hard to get us to fight against each other and they are taking side of the black women and black LGBTQs. They KNOW what they are doing. The old divide and conquer technique. Still doing the same shyt 400 years later and it works.

As a black gay man, I refuse to participate in this self destructive/self sabotaging shyt. This is what happens when our enemies control our shyt.

We need to just have an in house meeting amongst ourselves but secret because we don't need the agents infiltrating. They already have done that with some of the real grassroot groups.

Last edited:

North of Death

All Star
Daps
Basically. I'm beginning to think that they are promoting the genocide of black people. Why else would they basically exclude black men especially straight black men out the equation? They only care about black women and black LGBTQ people. They promote your deaths to promote agendas that have nothing to do with black people as a collective. Just more division to work against us. "Black lives matter..... only when it comes to promoting our agenda so we are going to use y'all and at the same time destroy y'all be restructure your community where you basically push yourselves out of existence". Thats why all you black folks doing this infighting, black women and black LGBTQ vs straight black men need to stop. I see how some of these so called "allies" and these agents are trying hard to get us to fight against each other and they are taking side of the black women and black LGBTQs. They KNOW what they are doing
I agree, that it does...Its easy for the Soros type folk to keep stoking it though with these type of tactics that are outlined in this thread

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Thecoli is quiet on this topic

Because mainstream media ain’t talking about it..
They only go off what the mainstream media talks about...

Just like how “defund” the police became a thing basically overnight and now u see coli people talking about it. Most people on here are sheep.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just like how “defund” the police became a thing basically overnight and now u see coli people talking about it. Most people on here are sheep.

Yeah they are..

If asking for reparations is supposed to get Trump re elected..

What did they think defund the police would do?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree...they got all these whites trying to guilt trip to so they can save their bottom dollar. Anyone that disagrees with BLM group losing their platform, job, funding, etc.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
with all the money being donated, there absolutely should be questions on who is handling it and where it's going.

shaun king (I'm not offering my opinion on whether he's a charlatan or not) is constantly hounded about what he does with donated money. orgs with no oversight tend to skim a lot off the top of proceeds.

Daps
I exposed BLM during Ferguson with George Soros ties but thecoli claimed I made up conspiracy theories until years later DeeRay was exposed for living with a Open Society Foundation( George Soros) member house.

Naw you right they been on some bullshyt but nikkas get emotional on here and then facts don't matter :beli:. It guys I follow on YouTube that have broken down BLM cause they use the death of black men lives to fooder thier agenda and it ran by black female feminist. nikkas anit trying to hear that thoe ....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Just saw this on YouTube last night. More fundraisers for NAACP and BLM.

Black Lives Matter
All proceeds go to NAACP and Black Lives Matter.

Donation collected by NAACP
YouTube covers all transaction fees • Website

The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination.