delete

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:laff:

i ain't never say she was scarlett johassnson or no fine ass woman on that level. like i said on the 1st page, jodie is like that big titty white woman who works at i hop who average at best yet still is sexy in a very average way. i know a plenty of white women who look like her who i done hollered at and dated :yeshrug:

Oh nah we agree I'm just saying I see your addictions and the addiction is real. That bottle is calling ain't it? That white girl is real and I ain't talking bout Coke

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
she's sexy as fukk to me when you factor in that she showed 0 signs of this growing up...i never once looked at anybody on Full House and thought :shaq: until now :ohhh:

She's got the body but DJ is clearly the cuter one. but again not turning either one of them down

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You can't trust someone that has the same exact smile in every picture they take, those meth demons are bubbling beneath the surface. I'd still pipe though.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose:

She's cute though :yeshrug:

She is cute but if we're talking about the same kind of girl....in terms of looks, hair color, etc....Susie Abromeit is basically a better version of the same look :

MTM1MTQ0MzIwMjE3OTgzNjE5.jpg

Fred.