delete

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
How does this work ? Does the employer handle the visa, work permit and other documentation processes ? Or rather do I have to acquire a visa on my own ?

What are some good places to look for jobs in the UK online ?
2 questions

1) why
2) why

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Indeed.co.uk (if you want to go the CV dumping route)

Not going to lie to you it's hard as hell. You are better off calling a recruiting company based there rather than applying blindly through an online job website. Depending on your field, apply at a multi-national corporation in whatever industry or an international organization with an office there. They are more equipped in getting you a work visa and financing the whole process.

I don't know if it's the case now but prior to this whole BREXIT thing, you had to compete with workers from other European countries for work in the UK making it eve more harder for people who want to work in the UK but are not EU citizens.

With that being said, it's not impossible but it's HARD. You really have to put that work in instead of just dumping your CV into some black hole database.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps

Not going to lie to you it's hard as hell. You are better off calling a recruiting company based there rather than applying blindly through an online job website. Depending on your field, apply at a multi-national corporation in whatever industry or an international organization with an office there. They are more equipped in getting you a work visa and financing the whole process.

I don't know if it's the case now but prior to this whole BREXIT thing, you had to compete with workers from other European countries for work in the UK making it eve more harder for people who want to work in the UK but are not EU citizens.

With that being said, it's not impossible but it's HARD. You really have to put that work in instead of just dumping your CV into some black hole database.
I'm going to look into the agencies, yea dropping a cv on a site it pretty pointless, any off top you would recommend ? I'll google UK recruiting agencies in the meanwhile

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just make sure ur CVs banging and recruiters will find. You
Still depends on what u wna do

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

What's your field. UK and specifically London is arguably the financial services capital of the world (neck and neck with NYC). So if you in that field, I have some recruiting agencies you could call. If not, then i will get back to you if you tell me what field you are in. In addition, the hiring process is long as hell some lasting even 6 months.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
What's your field. UK and specifically London is arguably the financial services capital of the world (neck and neck with NYC). So if you in that field, I have some recruiting agencies you could call. If not, then i will get back to you if you tell me what field you are in. In addition, the hiring process is long as hell some lasting even 6 months.
I really wanna get into marketing on some Steve Stoute type shyt. I did business and finance at uni so I'd gladly appreciate it