delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
which mod deleted it?

hoe ass lamiefoxxhairline... @JamieFoxxHairline always gets brehs threads bushed or deleted when shyt don't go his way...the ultimate hoe move...he abuses his relationships with the mods to flex on brehs he don't like...like his abusive unhealthy capin' relationship with @Shady.Libra...I mean @Lady.Libra. :heh:

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
hoe ass lamiefoxxhairline... @JamieFoxxHairline always gets brehs threads bushed or deleted when shyt don't go his way...the ultimate hoe move...he abuses his relationships with the mods to flex on brehs he don't like...like his abusive unhealthy capin' relationship with @Shady.Libra...I mean @Lady.Libra. :heh:
you really want to do this today?

One i didnt report anything. I have gotten your shytty ass threads move to the booth where the fukk they belong. No One wants 20 threads on the front page of TLR contains your shytty raps. Time you take tagging me like a scorn lil bytch take 5 mins hop off my dikk and perfect your rhyme skills. You like you sucking dikk on the mike. and Oddly enough you music sucks dikk. Big L & Prodigy didnt die for this bullshyt Kavin.

PM Dawn didnt get roll bounce by KRS 1 for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.