Delete

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
word, but i just wasn't sure if he was abducting them and raping them cause it says he takes them somewhere and rapes them. but then meets them again years later and does the same. i wasn't sure if it was because they didn't recognize him the second time or if they were drugged and date raped.
I don't think he was raping them by force but rather that it is statutory rape. It doesn't make sense that he would victimize the same people multiple time and they are unaware of it. He probably had a habit of sleeping with young girls and got exposed via women talking and they filed charges.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he was raping them by force but rather that it is statutory rape. It doesn't make sense that he would victimize the same people multiple time and they are unaware of it. He probably had a habit of sleeping with young girls and got exposed via women talking and they filed charges.
i thought that at first but one of them was 19 the second time and they still labeled that time as a sexual assault. legal age here in canada is 16 with that scenario, it should have been three incidents of statutory rape or sexual assault and the time took her home when she was 19 is whatever.

The same girl, then 19 years old, met the same man in August 2017 at the Dog’s Bollocks Bar, located in the area of Queen Street West and Niagara Street. At the time, police said she was taken to a home and sexually assaulted.
that's the part that made me confused. so now i'm thinking the only thing that makes sense is that he drugged two separate girls twice on two separate occasions years apart.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i thought that at first but one of them was 19 the second time and they still labeled that time as a sexual assault. legal age here in canada is 16 with that scenario, it should have been three incidents of statutory rape or sexual assault and the time took her home when she was 19 is whatever.

that's the part that made me confused. so now i'm thinking the only thing that makes sense is that he drugged two separate girls twice on two separate occasions years apart.
But one of them had 3 incidents with him. I'll hit up our mutual friends today and see what the gossip is.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Reads to me like he was hollering at underage girls and they were at the very least following him to these different hotels and shyt

I guess I need them to unpack all these nebulous terms. Did he physically abduct them? Drug them? Promise them jobs that he couldn't deliver? What exactly happened?

The idea of dude raping random women at such a scale that he randomly ended up raping some of them multiple times is pretty insane. When I type "rape" I mean RAPE rape. Dark alley, switchblade, stocking over the face.

If this was just guy selling dreams to teenage girls... That's lame but its not the same thing as a SERIAL RAPIST

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reads to me like he was hollering at underage girls and they were at the very least following him to these different hotels and shyt

I guess I need them to unpack all these nebulous terms. Did he physically abduct them? Drug them? Promise them jobs that he couldn't deliver? What exactly happened?

The idea of dude raping random women at such a scale that he randomly ended up raping some of them multiple times is pretty insane. When I type "rape" I mean RAPE rape. Dark alley, switchblade, stocking over the face.

If this was just guy selling dreams to teenage girls... That's lame but its not the same thing as a SERIAL RAPIST
that's why i thought maybe the girls didn't recognize him the second time and went home with him again only to end up getting sexually assaulted once more. maybe he switched his hairstyle and they thought he was someone else (the pic does show him having dyed blond hair...)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
that's why i thought maybe the girls didn't recognize him the second time and went home with him again only to end up getting sexually assaulted once more. maybe he switched his hairstyle and they thought he was someone else (the pic does show him having dyed blond hair...)
No way they didn't recognize him, he's been wearing colored hairs for a decade plus :dead:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way they didn't recognize him, he's been wearing colored hairs for a decade plus :dead:
I reread the story. The second girl was sexually assaulted 3 times by the guy in different years. I agree that she must have recognized him. So then i don't get how the third time when she was 16 was statutory rape (16 is the legal age). I'm thinking she might have been in shock so she went back to talk and maybe get closure from her attacker only to get sexually assaulted again. And the same thing might have happened to the other girl. So far that's the explanation that makes huge most sense to me.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I reread the story. The second girl was sexually assaulted 3 times by the guy in different years. I agree that she must have recognized him. So then i don't get how the third time when she was 16 was statutory rape (16 is the legal age). I'm thinking she might have been in shock so she went back to talk and maybe get closure from her attacker only to get sexually assaulted again. And the same thing might have happened to the other girl. So far that's the explanation that makes huge most sense to me.
He's being charged with 3 counts of sexual assault and 2 counts of sexual interference. So he has a statutory rape charge for one of the victims and the other one that met him 3 times is charging him with assault.

He was promoting at a club and "luring" them home. 14 year olds in the club? :dahell:

Yeah this story has more to come...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Y’all keep discussing, I haven’t had a platinum thread in awhile.

P.s

The story is too confusing for me to make sense of...

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
image.jpg
Vince Carter grew his hair out and dyed it blond. :ohhh:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:picard:

I KNOW THIS NIKKA NOOOOO!!!

:snoop:

He's very plugged in in the art and fashion scene in the city... this will fukk up a lot of people. He works with many women

This story does not make any sense.
You yelling NOOOOOO!!! like you and that man fukking or something :heh:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's being charged with 3 counts of sexual assault and 2 counts of sexual interference. So he has a statutory rape charge for one of the victims and the other one that met him 3 times is charging him with assault.

He was promoting at a club and "luring" them home. 14 year olds in the club? :dahell:

Yeah this story has more to come...
i'll try to follow this story cause i'm kinda curious as to what happened. dude definitely seems like a scumbag. i just want to find out how the last encounter for the two of them happened. it almost seems like a riddle.